Extreme Prejudice Blu-Ray

PHArchivist

Master Member
Just had Extreme Prejudice on Blu-Ray delivered today...!

Haven't been this excited about a Blu-Ray release in a long while.

Those who know, know...

Those who don't - two words: Watch it!

"Those boys gunna try to bushwhack you, son - or I'm not half as smart as I think I am...!

Rip Torn used his personal shotgun in the movie. Joaquin Jackson was the Texas Ranger advisor to the film. Nick Nolte based his performance on him, down to dressing like him, and using copies of Ranger Jackson's personal gear. Same model of pistol, the same type of pistol grips, and the same holster and belt.

I'm going to have to go looking for the Blu-Ray. Thanks for the notification PHArchivist.

David.

Thanks for posting this! Just ordered a copy.

I have a DVD copy, but have always been disappointed with the quality.... looks like an old, worn-out VHS.

Great overlooked classic! I watched this in the theater and then repeatedly on VHS with my best friend. Even today we can quote every line.

Every single character, even the minor ones, is cast perfectly. Unforgettable performances throughout.

Director Robert Rodriguez, in his Sin City commentary, plugs Powers Boothe's performance in Extreme Prejudice.

It is one of those rare films I can just (and do) watch over and over again.

"Those boys gunna try to bushwhack you, son - or I'm not half as smart as I think I am...!
"Funny, ain't it, how it comes around. Right way's the hardest, wrong way's the easiest. Rule of nature, like water seeks the path of least resistance. So you get crooked rivers, crooked men."

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back