ESB Studio scale Cloud Car / Twin Pod!

Kuhn Global, there will be more pictures soon. I'm working on a few things as we speak...but give me a few days and I'll have something great to take pictures of. :)

This model will not be that much to "build", the "biggest" thing will be to paint it :love
On a scale to 10, this will be a 4 on the building scale.
Oh, and thanks for all the superlatives. :)

It is approx 43cm long just like the SS original....approx 17". :love
I dont have all measurments here right now...just checked the forum fast. I'm busy busy, busy with the build.

T

I reckon the shipping cost from Sweden to the UK may work out nice for me too.(i hope) lol. Itching to see the updates Tobe :thumbsup

You guys are now on the list. :)
thank You all for the kind words....

I'm sorry for not posting progress for a few days...but I will soon, I have been working on the model.
I hope that I have a major update to show You all .....very soon. :p

Tobe

Wow, the engine looks GREAT. This model is soooo gonna rock ones you're done. BTW, I've found the bolts you needed, I think there was eight of them. Shoot me and E-mail with your address and I'll have them out A.S.A.P.

Steve.

Thanks You guys... :p
Your kind words really mean alot...it keeps me going. :)

When You are building something like this You sometimes wonder why You do it?. And it's all for the love of it....

Steve, I will send You an e-mail tonight. Thanks buddy.

Soon there will be more to show.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back