ESB Studio scale Cloud Car / Twin Pod!

<div class='quotetop'>(MonsieurTox @ Sep 28 2006, 01:43 AM) [snapback]1327715[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Coinprop @ Sep 27 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]1327467[/snapback]
I have been away to France for a week, just got back today.

[/b]

To bad I didn't meet ya... :unsure
[/b][/quote]

Yes. Would have been cool to meet. :)
But I will return...Paris was just amazing, and its a to big city to only visit once.....I just have to come back.
The buildings and the history is just stunning.

Shoot, at this point, put me down for one if there is a second run or if there are a whole bunch of drop outs from the first/only. (Hey, one can hope).

GK

<div class='quotetop'>(ralphee @ Oct 11 2006, 07:39 AM) [snapback]1335860[/snapback]</div>
Yeah but you had me worried Tobe lol, i was all set to send out a rescue party :p Thanks for the post buddy.

lee
[/b]

:lol :lol

My plans was to have it done by now. But, I just started my business, building props...and I got a big order for a big movie, so things are just moveing a little bit slower. I hope everybody is still aboard?. :confused

<div class='quotetop'>(Coinprop @ Oct 11 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]1336114[/snapback]</div>
:lol :lol

My plans was to have it done by now. But, I just started my business, building props...and I got a big order for a big movie, so things are just moveing a little bit slower. I hope everybody is still aboard?. :confused
[/b]
Take care of business Tobe...no rush...

GREAT JOB by the way....

Which movie are you working on?

OK, I'm right up in the middle of my building for this movie I'm working on....
But....hold Your breath....on Sunday I will have a COOL update...... :love

Have a great weekend.

<div class='quotetop'>(Coinprop @ Oct 29 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]1347074[/snapback]</div>
Updates on the first page, first post...are up... :)
[/b]
I like i like lol, superb Tobe, thanks for the update,you have been busy huh. sadly i cant help out much, as i know squat on this model lol.

lee

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Updates on the first page[/b]

Awesome, this is really exiting.

As far as I'm concerned nothing has changed, my screen name is just shorter that's all :p

I'm still up for one :)

Have you been working on the pilot??

HDPE, yes I have been working on the pilot...but off and on. I want it to be really accurate, but its hard because I dont have that much pictures of him, or any good close-ups.
But it is getting there.
I will see if I get some progress done this weekend, and I'll post it here.

Thank for looking. And its good to see everybody still "on".

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back