ESB Studio scale Cloud Car / Twin Pod!

Hi guys,
I just got back from a few days away and visiting family. I'm really glad to see so many people sharing my interest in this model.
I think it's one of the coolest out there in Star Wars universe. It is SO different from the other gray models.

I do have other parts ready, but no pictures of them yet...and there are smal details on them that needs to be fixed before I show them.

But I will post new pictures asap. But I want my model to be perfect, so I'm not rushing anything...I have based every detail from pictures that I've got from friends of the original model and the Chronicles book.
I have found some of the kitbashed parts used (With help from a friend ;) ), so the scale is right on. :p

Thanks for following this.

jämnförelsefrånsidan.jpg

(Old picture, many changes done after this was taken)

This is great. Are you planning to include the pilots?
I really like to design of those helmets. Really hope that this makes it to a kit.

Greetings,

BasD

Yes, it is evident to me that the model I'm building is going to be as close as possible to the original, so the pilots will be there, ocn with moustache and one without. :p
I will build the chair and everything, the pilot is being sculpted as we speak. :love As You say trooperprop, those helmets rock. I love the look of those pilots aswell.

The build up will be this, the body will be done in resin or FG, and it will be reinforced when done in resin.
I want the whole construction to be hollow, to allow electronics to be intaled, and for the weight.
And the wing with the engine will have a metal core inside, and the engine will be hollow to allow electronics.

Any idears or suggetions are welcome.

I will have more pictures of the body soon, hopefully up today.

Yes, it is evident to me that the model I'm building is going to be as close as possible to the original, so the pilots will be there, ocn with moustache and one without. :p
I will build the chair and everything, the pilot is being sculpted as we speak. :love As You say trooperprop, those helmets rock. I love the look of those pilots aswell.

Whooohoe That is great news. I keep my eyes open and keep up the GREAT and ORIGINAL work.
Greetings,

BasD

Awesome. It's great to see that you've finally started to work on this project again. It's going to be killer, no doubts about that.

Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Steve.

<div class='quotetop'>(Apophis @ Jul 31 2006, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1291445[/snapback]</div>
about how much would this set me back?? B)
[/b]

:p I dont know yet. :lol
thanks everybody for Your support, and interest in the build.
New pictures on the first page, first post.

Man that is sweeeeeeet.

You're getting to the DUDE factor very fast.

Can't wait to see this done. I know it is early,... is there going to be a kit?

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Aug 9 2006, 09:39 PM) [snapback]1297304[/snapback]</div>
Man that is sweeeeeeet.

You're getting to the DUDE factor very fast.

Can't wait to see this done. I know it is early,... is there going to be a kit?
[/b]

Yes there will be a kit. :thumbsup
I dont know how many I want to do though...so it would be great if I knew how many that are interested.

T

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back