Limited Run Eps VII TFA production crew ball caps UPDATE RUN CANCELLED

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Unfortunately, this project is being cancelled. The lady I had lined up has cancelled this because of supply issues. She ordered the correct ball caps but when they came in they weren't a tru black but rather a "washed" version. She sent me a picture and I thought they looked lousy. She contacted the company and they admitted sending the wrong ones. The right ones were ordered at that time, however, the correct ones were on back order (we suspect this is why they sent the wrong ones). They just called her yesterday to let her know they now have the true black back in stock. But now her large holiday orders are coming in and she simply does not have time to do this. All refunds should be dispensed within the next 24 hours.
Many apologies, guys. I promise, nobody wanted one more than me! :angry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Re: Eps VII TFA production crew ball caps

image.jpg

This is not the final product just a test to see what it looks like. The caps we will be using will be nicer as well.
what do you guys think would be a fair price for these?

So I think we can do these on flex fit hat with a choice of s-m or l-XL. We are thinking we can do these for about 20.00 plus shipping. Do we all agree that the lettering is yellow?

Okay, the sizes are: small 6 3/4"-7 1/4". The large is 7 1/8"-7 5/8". They are flex fit 97 percent polyester and 3 percent spandex.mid profile. 6 panel. Matching under visor with a permanent curve.
At 20.00 plus shipping, we would need at least 12 people to commit to make this happen. Deliver would be less than two weeks.

I'm definitely interested in one! S-M

Last edited:

Found some more pics..

I'd be in for 1 pending final product & price.. :thumbsup

Attachments

• 17c590_120cfb830c774c40add44a7b25e6f2f4.jpg_srz_p_769_338_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg
    17c590_120cfb830c774c40add44a7b25e6f2f4.jpg_srz_p_769_338_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Fake-Hat.jpg
    Fake-Hat.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 116
  • lup.JPG
    lup.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 126

Okay, good news and bad news.
Thr person making these is ready to start taking payments on Monday. Once she receives payment you will have your ballcap(s) within two weeks or less. She is also looking into a flat shipping fee. Now the bad news. She has no interest in sending anything international. She is very busy anyway and is doing this limited run as a favor to me for very little profit. She doesn't want to mess with custom forms and the headache of keeping track of anything that leaves the country. Sorry :unsure

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back