eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

4 month past due date?... I think - saddly - that's a pretty safe bet. Right now I'm hoping to get it by my birthday in late September. Especially since I won't be home for the week of my birthday! Won't that be my luck?
But I like the update photos. It shows they're actually doing something, & that it's getting close. Hello eFX & ANOVOS. Hopefully the next update photo will be one going into a shipping box with my address on it :lol

^^
Actually, I just received an update with photos from eFx a couple of weeks ago.

And not to rag on RS Props but I e-mailed them a few weeks back, I received an initial e-mail back from them a week later that they received my e-mail. Two weeks later I have heard nothing back from them with regards to my questions.

In my opinion ALL of these companies have shoddy communication. It has just become part of the nature of collecting replicas unfortunately. And quite frankly it has turned me off to the point of not bothering to collect anything anymore.

Last edited:
With all due respect to all on the RPF, having spoken to the guys at RS I am convinced that they are trying to deliver as soon as possible, if it wasn't for an error on my part I am sure that Scout Trooper helmet would be sitting upstairs with rest of my collection and therefore a decent replica would not be available except through EFX. The initial outlay of costs and time was substantial and maybe reality and enthusiasm were far apart but if we don't stick with these guys we wouldn't have these opportunities. I agree communication hasn't been ideal but we have a catch 22 situation, do they spend time answering calls and emails or do they get on with the job? Josh and Andrea , in my experience, have been great.. Keep the faith guys, without people like this what would be available?

joking with some friends, I comment that I would start to take longer to deliver, to see if I was selling more.
but seriously, communication is key In these instances

I sent an email to RS a week ago inquiring about purchasing a new helmet. I mentioned that I was aware that they're pretty busy making helmets and asked if they could estimate the turnaround on a helmet from when I committed. Still no response. I guess they are really busy if they're not responding to new business.

Totally inexcusable. They take your money, give you a totally false arrival time then don't even bother keeping you up to date. If I need to send an important email, I go in to work half an hour earlier and do it.
They said on their FB page they had listened to customer complaints and acted by employing someone specifically to deal with communication- I guess that didn't work, then.
I notice the photo of the Biker lids hasn't been updated for nearly 2 weeks, they're 4 months overdue on Thursday.

Last edited:
Just a thought... If they're too busy making props to send out e-mails or provide updates... Then where are all the props and projects they've been working so hard on? Where are the results of their labour?

I'm in the second shipment wave, with shipping expected for the 1st of October :). I've got #44. That's actually great for me, cause I'm gonna be gone the last week & a half of September. I was kinda freaking out, cause I just knew it'd ship when I wasn't gonna be here to receive it.
Unless eFX really steps up, looks like RS will be winning the "Who's Gonna Get To My House 1st" race.

I'm in the second shipment wave, with shipping expected for the 1st of October :). I've got #44. That's actually great for me, cause I'm gonna be gone the last week & a half of September. I was kinda freaking out, cause I just knew it'd ship when I wasn't gonna be here to receive it.
Unless eFX really steps up, looks like RS will be winning the "Who's Gonna Get To My House 1st" race.

You have the same number on your Scout like my long lost Stormtrooper from the 1st wave

No one knows. :( It never arrived to me, never entered the country, checked through all channels in the postal system. RS sent replacement with a plaque #63 (their own helmet that was on display). If anyone sees someone selling a #44 1st Edition RS TK lid that is mine (or RS').

Nothing from EFX yet they can appear at the NY Comic Con. Hard to believe they have the stones to show themselves in public when they've screwed so many people.http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/EFX_Collectibles_New_York_Comic_Con_2015_Booth_166164.asp

I'd point the following to anyone in Wisconsin who has been taken from this company. I've demanded a return to of my deposit as they're in violation of 100.174 Mail-order sales regulated.. Perhaps a complaint to the State and civil action will be in order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back