eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Nothing from EFX yet they can appear at the NY Comic Con. Hard to believe they have the stones to show themselves in public when they've screwed so many people.http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/EFX_Collectibles_New_York_Comic_Con_2015_Booth_166164.asp

I'd point the following to anyone in Wisconsin who has been taken from this company. I've demanded a return to of my deposit as they're in violation of 100.174 Mail-order sales regulated.. Perhaps a complaint to the State and civil action will be in order.

Any luck getting a reply?

I get nothing from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back to the first page it's amazing to think it has been more than 3 years since this was announced.

What a sad place the hobby has found itself in. eFX have definitely tarnished the wonderful groundwork that Master Replicas originally laid.

I don't know if it's allowed for me to post a screen shot of another website... so I won't. However I will report, that both, BBTS & Entertainment Earth are now estimating delivery sometime in 2nd quarter of 2016.

That's ridiculous!

1345cd.jpg

I don't know if it's allowed for me to post a screen shot of another website... so I won't. However I will report, that both, BBTS & Entertainment Earth are now estimating delivery sometime in 2nd quarter of 2016.

Ugh. I hope that's not true. I wonder what happened to the dozens(+) of helmets waiting for paint that we saw 3 months ago? They looked pretty far along to possibly have to wait another 6 months or more...

Because of the Empire's defeat on Endor the Imperial factories are having problems delivering new products to the troops... :p Too bad Vader and the Emperor are no more, EFX would have been on schedule by now.

EFX: Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence...
Darth Vader: You may dispense with the pleasantries. I'm here to put you back on schedule.
EFX: We assure you, Lord Vader, our men are working as fast as they can.
Darth Vader: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.

I read somewhere that eFX caught the factory cutting corners & that the quality suffered because of it. 2 things about this info;
1. I forgot what forum I read it on. But someone posted they got it off the eFX FB page.
2. If true, I think this would've been a GREAT opportunity to send an email update out to us who have orders. I think, personally, that if you have to scrap a production run due to lack of quality it is a good excuse - for me. It sucks truely, but if true, it'd show me they still are looking to put a quality product out. Even after all this mess.
But let us know, for God's sake!

Simply search post #1. Announced April 2012. From eFX website (nice they haven't updated it for this purpose :lol) preorder went up June/July 2014 with anticipated delivery late October (although, conveniently it doesn't say which "late" October).

Thanks but yes, it doesn't say which year for delivery (just like all my mails from efx, days and months given but no year lol). I need something that shows a full date and year for expected delivery. Thanks

If you have the original web page link you should be able to use the wayback machine site to see an archived page from efx. Whether they removed it or not, some sort of snapshot should exist from 2014 of the sale page.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got an email from my distributer in Australia stating a new delivery date of May 2016.

Ben

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back