eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Bah, all of you will pre-order the next big thing just to kevtch about it!

You know you love it!! :lol

Its all getting a bit melodramatic now. It sounds like some of you are about to burst into tears.

Keith.

But, but, but we all want our cool stuff

sob.png

spock.png

Uhm, yeah. About FREAKING time! I'm starting to feel like I'm having a race between RS & eFX. Who will arrive at my house first? :lol
Either way, I'm excited & can't wait.

I wouldn't get too excited, they're not even painted yet- that's going to take at least a week to cure properly. Then there's all the other bits to do.

Think it's going to be at least another 3 weeks before these start shipping.

Don't plan to be wearing it by the weekend!

6 weeks ago I was told they were just waiting for the paint to cure before final assembly lol

Maybe a bunch of them were ruined by bad paint :unsure

Last edited:
I love EFX and RS but it seems nowadays us geeks just get taken for granted when it comes to customer service. Other companies seem to be following suit too. We are in an age where we are getting the best of everything except customer service :(

Ben

It's a damn shame we have to wait so long for these things. RS and Anovos aren't quite as bad as eFX but still. Communication and regular product updates should be mandatory. I love the RS guys but they've been slow on the communication and shipping lately. I honestly think they're just severely understaffed.

Oh the RS guys are fantastically nice and extremely humble to boot. They've given us sooo much. I really don't hate on any of the companies. In fact they are all as passionate as us. It just seems that it's so common now for them all to fall behind and unfortunately it seems it's our hobby that's become so common for this.

Ben

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back