IMG_0053.jpg
Here is my Drive offerings I started a couple of weeks ago

Acne Max Raw Jeans
Levis Slim Trucker Denim Jacket
Stacy Adams Madisons in Taupe
White + Grey Henley
Steady Clothing Scorpion Jacket
Watch, Tooth pick, Scanner and .45 inert bullet

Thinking the jacket needs a wash to give it a slight fade to go with the jeans as the colour match is too close at the moment. Looking at images the jacket is a slightly lighter shade than the jeans.

Just need a hammer, gloves and the right belt :)

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
A Magnoli jacket in ivory, without the scorpion sold on eBay in the UK last week.

It went for £33 or $57, and that is only because I put a last minute bid on as it was so cheap. If not it would have sold for £22 or $37 .

If it had a scorpion I would probably have bought it.

Yup I was the original winner. And here is how it arrived....
Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 20.11.04.pngScreen Shot 2014-07-31 at 20.11.14.png

He re-listed it still after i returned it. Material popped on both sides. Was obviously too small for him

Found these babies the other day... other than the collar not connecting over the button area, theyre the closest ive found to date?!

Attachments

• image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    748 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    744 KB · Views: 281
Saw this on the road in LA, Chevy mini pulls up, older lady driving. but looks what hanging in the window.

All I can think is "Mom did you pick up my Scorpion jacket from the cleaners?"

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 475
I ended up picking them up at a second hand store called buffalo exchange here in portland. Theyre freaky at how close they are to the real ones... They said they get them in occasionally. They were pretty costly 80 but thats the final and end to my search for the gear... So I pulled the trigger. But if you guys are interested I can check in time to time... Ill can keep you guys updated!

Here's another random find. Vintage Vaughan 20oz smooth face hammer... Basically identical. You can find them really anywhere: at any antique; hardware stores... Or the internet:) if have any questions I'm happy to help! Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 218
Hey everyone, first time poster and drive enthusiast here, I was thinking about picking up a jacket for halloween! I already have some slim fit rigid dragon 511's because I'm not up for buying Acne (at the moment..) and some not-so-accurate henleys that will work well enough, but now I need the jacket! Now I've read that steady is the biggest bang for your buck and the most accurate besides the Lim ones, but the white jackets seem to be discontinued on the steady website! Are there alternatives to picking a steady up? Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome, Vonwilbur!

There are the eBay jackets, but they are garbage and I advise you against ordering any of them.

I ordered a jacket from a user on here that goes by the name "shanegrohl". It is a fantastic jacket. Here is my review: http://www.therpf.com/f9/shanegrohl-drive-jacket-review-195329/?highlight=drive+scorpion

Not sure if he still offers them or not, but you could contact him and ask.

While it does not have the scorpion, it is very close to the real thing, excellent quality and excellent sizing.

Thanks delorean, that does look like a beautiful jacket! The color looks really great and I'm impressed with the stitching, it looks fantastic!

One of the most iconic features of the jacket is the scorpion so I'm not sure many people would get it for a costume, but if thats my best option I might go for it! Of course unless he decides to embroider a scorpion or a steady comes along :p

So what's the most screen accurate Drive jacket as of now? The Lim jacket production seems to have ended, and Steady stopped selling the one in ivory for now and Magnoli's seem the best but they seem pretty pricey. Does nobody produce a screen accurate jacket anymore?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back