DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Cool, thanks for that. It seems like Indy Magnoli's version would be my choice and if I understand correctly, he offers a no-scorpion version. Is this correct?

Yep totally customizable. I'm waiting to see what his ivory and brown satin looks like. He said he would try to take images and send them at some point. Will post them once I get them

Ideally, the warmer ivory is a nice, slightly 'toned down' version of the original off-white, which I would find a bit too costumey for normal wear. Just my opinion though

Last edited:
Yeah he hasn't gotten back to me. He might be happy that the transaction is over, I did give him a hard time haha. I'm still looking. The watch really is superb. Having it has made me think that there is no justification of buying a real patek unless you have money to throw away haha.

I'm still looking. I just got my denim jacket in the mail and it doesn't fit.. and its heavy! it was 91 degrees today!

Hey was there a model name or number in the description of the item or did it just say patek philippe replica or something like that?

Picked up these sunglasses for only £13. Blue Bay Vintage 3

2107530SQNCC_L.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the ebay cheap versions of the jacket yet? There are some on amazon too. I saw a video review of the amazon one and it looks pretty awful. White satin, single tone scorpion in orange, etc

Anyone have any experience with any others?

yup there are so many vendors for the satin drive scorpion jacket at ebay. i bought 1 recently from costumebase. Excellence quality and great value for money compare to steady and magoli.

Sorry if I come off abrasive but I call BS, you're replying to a guy who literally just stated that they look cheap (white ivory, one tone orange scorpion, etc) and lets be honest here, the Steady version is a bargain for such a screen accurate jacket. Unless they're being sold for half price I think everyone will agree they are bottom of the barrel in the drive jacket "world"

pics or it didn't happen

Finally got around to ordering the Gaspar gloves! Has anyone bought a pair from overseas, ie. Australia or UK etc.? Just wondering how long the postage process would be is all.

Next on the agenda is a Williams/Jumo henley. GLWTS!

Finally got around to ordering the Gaspar gloves! Has anyone bought a pair from overseas, ie. Australia or UK etc.? Just wondering how long the postage process would be is all.

Next on the agenda is a Williams/Jumo henley. GLWTS!

I've bought the Gaspar gloves and it took 4 -5 days. I'm from the Netherlands.

Have you figured out where to look for the Henly?

Well, I actually managed to track down someone who has one, however he was quite clear he didn't want to part with it, despite my meagre attempts to disaude him. He did impart a few tips to finding vintage deadstock online, so the hunt goes on.

I have a pair of deadstock Acne Max raw size 32 32 that doesn't fit, so if anyone has a pair of 34-34 jeans I'm looking to trade.

I recieved a message that the gloves shipped out today! So hopefully I'll have them in hand for a review.

I've bought the Gaspar gloves and it took 4 -5 days. I'm from the Netherlands.

Have you figured out where to look for the Henly?

I picked up some really nice Henleys from the Gap.

Gap

There was also a wheat long sleeved I picked up from there that was like 16 dollars but it seems they ditched them for the summer online sales. I'm sure if you check the store they'll have them.

btw I'm in Canada so I'm not 100% sure

I picked up some really nice Henleys from the Gap.

Gap

There was also a wheat long sleeved I picked up from there that was like 16 dollars but it seems they ditched them for the summer online sales. I'm sure if you check the store they'll have them.

btw I'm in Canada so I'm not 100% sure

Nice!

I've picked up a nice Henley at H&M and some slim fit denim pants at Jack&Jones.

I will post some photos of them tomorrow.

Still searching for the Denim trucker jacket and the Stacy Adams.

Finding the shoes is not the problem but sizing. I'm not that familiar with shoe sizes.

Anyway sorry for any typos...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back