DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

honestly I dont really know what it means haha. I would really like to run into him on NYC to show him all the props and stuff haha

Eat your heart out Ryan Gosling... Pic with my new car
Driver.jpg

Which one is this?

anymore luck in finding a watch replica? I've been search the past few days but found nothing compared to rotsman09's! That piece is amazing for a replica!

Dunno if you guys saw than new black scorpion jacket on
Steady webpage. It looks really cool. I love how
scorpion is sort of blending with black color of the jacket.
I may get it, probably to be more original. Don't want to
wear exactly the same jacket from Drive. But yeah I do have one.

anymore luck in finding a watch replica? I've been search the past few days but found nothing compared to rotsman09's! That piece is amazing for a replica!

Yeah he hasn't gotten back to me. He might be happy that the transaction is over, I did give him a hard time haha. I'm still looking. The watch really is superb. Having it has made me think that there is no justification of buying a real patek unless you have money to throw away haha.

I'm still looking. I just got my denim jacket in the mail and it doesn't fit.. and its heavy! it was 91 degrees today!

Thanks chongo. Only problem w magnolia is 3 month lead time.. The issue w steady is they wont let u order without the scorpion.

Does anyone have any experience w the UK-based eBay merchants? They allow more customization than steady, but not clear how the quality is

Any other options to get jacket timely without scorpion?

Thanks

There are a number of sellers on eBay who are advertising both ivory and black versions of the jacket. They are all using images of the Steady jackets or screen used jacket; however, they all state that the jacket has inside pockets which the Steady jacket does not.

I've contacted all of the eBay sellers asking for photographs of the actual jacket. I got one reply saying that the images were of the actual jacket for sale, which is obviously not true and one other saying they would send pictures the following day, but none arrived.

I suspect that they are all selling the Italian made jacket which is nowhere near as accurate as the Steady jacket.

There are a number of sellers on eBay who are advertising both ivory and black versions of the jacket. They are all using images of the Steady jackets or screen used jacket; however, they all state that the jacket has inside pockets which the Steady jacket does not.

I've contacted all of the eBay sellers asking for photographs of the actual jacket. I got one reply saying that the images were of the actual jacket for sale, which is obviously not true and one other saying they would send pictures the following day, but none arrived.

I suspect that they are all selling the Italian made jacket which is nowhere near as accurate as the Steady jacket.

Thanks a lot for the info. Steady got back to me and indicated they can't do no- scorpion due to stipulations of their licensing agreement with film district... Unfortunate (and a bit nonsensical tbh).

Does anyone know if steady's sizing runs notably small or large? I'm 6' 175.. Between a M or L so just curious.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the info. Steady got back to me and indicated they can't do no- scorpion due to stipulations of their licensing agreement with film district... Unfortunate (and a bit nonsensical tbh).

Does anyone know if steady's sizing runs notably small or large? I'm 6' 175.. Between a M or L so just curious.

Thanks

Not nonsense at all. License holders have a great deal of control over products. 99% of what people complain about with licensed props came from studio demands.

Thanks

I have a Steady jacket in Medium. I'm about 5' 10 and 168. My jacket feels fitted and I think it fits me perfectly on the body and the arm length is correct.

I like my clothes fitted and do not think that I would be able to get a denim jacket underneath like in the movie.

I'm glad I got a medium but if your not a fan of fitted and want something a bit looser I would advise going for the Large.

If you look back through this entire thread there are some pics of people in their jackets who have stated their height and weight as well.

If you look at the pics on this page I believe rotsman09 has a Large size Steady jacket on. I also recall him considering swapping it for a Medium as it felt a little too big.

Last edited:
I have a Steady jacket in Medium. I'm about 5' 10 and 168. My jacket feels fitted and I think it fits me perfectly on the body and the arm length is correct.

I'm glad I got a medium but if your not a fan of fitted and want something a bit looser I would advise going for the Large.

I got mine from GetGoRetro - I assume this is the Steady jacket. I'm also 5'10 and around 160 pounds. The fit was bang on - on the slim side but not tight.

I'm 6 1 and at 150lbs. I wish I had gotten the medium. Its not that lose, I like tighter better. Offer to trade is still on the table! But I'll be shipping mine to Indy once I get around to going to the PO, something came up..

Thanks.. Since I'm same height but 180 I assume large is way to go.

I'm thinking of doing a custom thru Indy as well.. How do u guys think dark brown exterior w ivory trim and interior.. Thoughts?

Yeah he hasn't gotten back to me. He might be happy that the transaction is over, I did give him a hard time haha. I'm still looking. The watch really is superb. Having it has made me think that there is no justification of buying a real patek unless you have money to throw away haha.

I'm still looking. I just got my denim jacket in the mail and it doesn't fit.. and its heavy! it was 91 degrees today!

ah bummer, the search goes on I guess!! All i want to find is a similar style watch with a brown leather strap, I'm in desperate need of a new watch and i've fallen in love with that patek philippe replica!

Whoa, I found this thread waaaaaaaay too late. Can someone fill me in with their opinions of the Steady version vs. Indy Magnoli's? Are they still being produced and who has the more screen accurate scorpion? I apologize in advance for my laziness of not going through all 84 pages.:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back