DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

I've just received my jacket from Steady Clothing and it looks great. A little bit large maybe but at least I could wear shirt underneath or whatever while moving my arms with no trouble.

Looking great! I think it fits perfect on you. What are your measurements if I may ask?

Looking great! I think it fits perfect on you. What are your measurements if I may ask?

Thanks you. I'm 5'7" - 140 lbs. I chose M size so it's a little bit large if I only wear a t shirt underneath but it does fit well though. I guess S size would have been to tight.

Thanks you. I'm 5'7" - 140 lbs. I chose M size so it's a little bit large if I only wear a t shirt underneath but it does fit well though. I guess S size would have been to tight.

Yes! I'm just a tad bit taller then you, glade I choose a "M" too. Fits you perfect man... Waiting on the 6th run.... Can't wait!!

Yes! I'm just a tad bit taller then you, glade I choose a "M" too. Fits you perfect man... Waiting on the 6th run.... Can't wait!!

It should fit perfect on you dude! You just have to be patient regarding the delivery.
I ordered the jacket on December 27th and I received it last Wednesday (part of 4th run) but I live in Paris and I had to pay 50 $ of customs cost...so that was a bad surprise!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back