DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

From Steady Clothing's Facebook page.

We just got the size SMALL Drive Jackets in! All first run orders are being processed and shipped asap :)

Yes but they told me that its only possible to transfer the amount back within the 45 days after the transaction. I payed on the 6th october.... I sent a mail to steady this morning with no response till now.

Had a call with amex and they will transfer my money back so that Paypal will have the problem. Amex asked for details of the problems I had with the purchase and I just sent them a link to this forum :D However, I will wait till the end of the week for any feedback from steady.

Isn't the whole point of paypal buyer protection to protect your money from being taken without receiving what you paid for?!

Isn't the whole point of paypal buyer protection to protect your money from being taken without receiving what you paid for?!

Paypal is a big joke. I have a reseller account for my company and they advertise with a "Paypal Seller Protection" and promise that the payed money could only be transfered back with your confirmation. If you register as a private person the advertise whit the opposite :lol

However, steady mailed back and said that they could transfer the money back to my credit card. I answered and asked for the exact shipping date.... Hopefully the jacket arrive before mid Jan. so that I can wear it to the german premiere:cool If it doesn't fit me I will sell it after the film release on ebay.

Steady answered my mail and said that they would ship out the size S tomorrow and next week. Im freakin out! I switched to a medium weeks ago and got a confirm mail by ashley!

I asked Cathy if I could switch from XS to S if they had any extras. Sadly this is the first time her response has taken a while, almost three days now.

Just got the shipping info... I think it will take one week until the package arrives in my office in Germany. Hopefully there is really a size M in it..

first pic of the medium:

379064_10150430199719077_609429076_8825677_260633247_n.jpg

According to the comment on Steady's Facebook: ''Jacket feels very high quality and thick. Medium has a very tailored fit to it."

well, it does look ''small'', doesn't look too baggy. Fingers crossed.

is it just me or doesn't the diamond stitching pattern look like it overlaps? Look around the lower back under the scorpion tail. Really odd.

Mines a medium hope the overall quality isn't too disappointing.

is it just me or doesn't the diamond stitching pattern look like it overlaps? Look around the lower back under the scorpion tail. Really odd.

Mines a medium hope the overall quality isn't too disappointing.

it doesn't. Way back in the discussion we found out that it was too pricey for Steady.

Moreover, the cuffs and collar aren't accurate and the Scorpion seems smaller than the real jacket.

it doesn't. Way back in the discussion we found out that it was too pricey for Steady.

Moreover, the cuffs and collar aren't accurate and the Scorpion seems smaller than the real jacket.

Actually, they said that stitching over the embroidery would cause the threads to break over time.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back