Done / Completed DREDD 3D Lawgiver kit by morganthirteen & joatrash (OPEN))

So Karl Urban just played with my Lawgiver at the Ottawa Comiccon. He was very impressed. Felt it was spot on the the look and feel to the pistols he used on set. Made a special plaque, that he signed. Thanks again guys. BTW, the paint's not finished yet; I want to dirty it up.

View attachment 323531

That's so cool. Congrats! Love the custom plaque too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say that I just received my kit from these guys and it's amazing. One of, if not the nicest, cleanest kits I have ever seen. Also it came after I think 4-5 days after I sent payment (they said 3-4 weeks so I don't know if that is typical or not). Regardless, great kit.

Just wanted to say that I just received my kit from these guys and it's amazing. One of, if not the nicest, cleanest kits I have ever seen. Also it came after I think 4-5 days after I sent payment (they said 3-4 weeks so I don't know if that is typical or not). Regardless, great kit.

Thanks for the praise! Glad you're happy with it. Now get out there and dispense some justice! : )

Re: DREDD 3D Lawgiver kit by morganthirteen & joatrash (OPEN))

I'm gonna have to get one in the next month or so!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Re: DREDD 3D Lawgiver kit by morganthirteen & joatrash (OPEN))

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well, we are still making them so just send a PM to me whenever...

Hey guys. sorry to bother. but I have a dumb question. there Is a little nob like piece in front of the trigger at the top. Is that suppose to stay? or do I sand It down?

Enjoy!

We're (finally) winding down this run and have started to retire the molds, so if anyone still needs one, let us know asap!

Hi,

Always liked the movie Dredd & Judge Dredd before it & this gun's the tops I've always loved it & admired the skill you guys have as well as the work & dedication that you put in to produce such an amazing replica.

I always meant to order one for my collection but never seemed to get round to it, but now you're going to retire the moulds I have to have one before it's too late :eek

Is there any chance of getting ahold of one your lawgivers from Dredd? Would like the opportunity to purchase on. Let me know. PM sent.

Thanks
Brian

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back