Desert Storm Foam Bat- Con Pics up- Project done - For now

Re: Desert Storm Batman- foam build

DAAANNNGGGG!!!! THAT IS SO BADASS!!, cant wait for the next update, great work so far

Sick bro! Love the progress. Plasti-Dip did mention via their Facebook account that Camo colors would be coming soon.

They also have new finishing sprays of metallic golds, silvers and blacks. Check their site.

plasti-dip knows what their product is being used for aside from tools :thumbsup

balaclave and undershirt on. Let me tell you, after halloween that compression shirt is disgusting.

back. still needs primer and the strapping trimmed in. I like the back so much it makes me want to go without a cape. The balaclava is pretty junk it was just a spill protection one I had lying around from an old job

ROAAAAAARRRRRRR *in Christian Bale grumble*

gloves are from war machine.. just using as filler. The bells need another layer of detail but the rest is ready for paint.

Last edited:
Desert Storm Bat- Foam Build Deluxe- 65% lots of progress pics

Artistic iphone shot by roomate.

"I am not wearing hockey pads"

@Jordan- Thanks! That first kitchen pic is so you can play with colors in 'shop if you want. I am working on identifying the proper colors to use for the digital. I am going to try stencil and rattle can first on some scrap EVA to see the results.

Re: Desert Storm Bat- Foam Build Deluxe- 65% lots of progress pics

Great Job Shades! I really like what you've done with the armor it looks amazing. :love

My only critique is that the bicepts looks a bit small in comparison to the shoulders and forearms ... which by the way the forearms/gauntlets look totall BAD ***** :love

looks great! i may have to give this a go myself what brand and type of gloves are you using?

Awesome build! Just wondering, do you order your foam from an outlet or anything? I've been completely unable to find any around Orlando, and ordering from Amazon won't deliver to my PO box! I need me some foam or I'm gonna have to resort to foamies building.

Re: Desert Storm Bat- now with 110% more foamy glory!

I then carve them up. Steady hands... very steady hands.

Yeah, I have some more done that I don't have good pics up. I have only been active on here for a year or so and I shocked on the number of projects that don't get finished or even leave the ground. No progress pics means never finishing the project 90% of the time.

I have only abandoned one project and that was because it was too easy and I wanted a War Machine.

i can relate to that. i have a ****ton of projects that i started, and still need to finish someday. the problem is everytime i see something new i like, i have to start it :D
well, one day it will all be completed xD

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back