Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

OK... so I just used my gift card and bought a Royal Guard helmet. They confirmed it was in stock a couple days ago. (I was waiting for their BF sale, of course.) Now comes the wait. Wish me luck...

I think you're going to love it. It's a really nice helmet. A little uncomfortable getting it on, but I don't plan on trooping in mine. It's for display purposes.

Realized something, when I was looking at the parts sets they have up. Someone somewhere seems to think the biceps get the larger latch clips. The "arms" parts set comes with two large clips labelled for the biceps, and four small ones for the forearms. But. The biceps get the small clips. I pointed this out to them. Then, a little bit later, it poked me in the back of my head -- the full armor kit I got came with six large and six small clips. It should be four and eight, respectively. So I pointed that out them, too. Interesting.
Where do the other two small ones go? I have 6 and six which seems correct,but I am not super scrutinizing the film suits.

Crap. Sorry, Fett_Ish, I thought I followed up here, too. I was partially right. The six and six is correct. Three large for each leg, three small for each arm. It wasn't until the last round of photoscaling that I realized the spats have large clips, too, and not small.

For Cyber Monday the Mandalorian helmet is 15% off.

I think you're going to love it. It's a really nice helmet. A little uncomfortable getting it on, but I don't plan on trooping in mine. It's for display purposes.
It looks really good, from what I've seen, and I've never been super into the RGs. (I don't troop either. Now if they would just ship the darn thing. (It's been a week since I ordered, but maybe that's not unusual for DN, even with an in-stock item. Sure, they might have a lot to ship with the sale and all, but I was pretty early in ordering when the sale started.)

It looks really good, from what I've seen, and I've never been super into the RGs. (I don't troop either. Now if they would just ship the darn thing. (It's been a week since I ordered, but maybe that's not unusual for DN, even with an in-stock item. Sure, they might have a lot to ship with the sale and all, but I was pretty early in ordering when the sale started.)

Keep in mind that a lot of people are probably on PTO during the holidays, so they're probably short-staffed. Depending on the company, they may just pretty much shut down to a skeleton crew during holidays. My wife's company does that at Christmas time. Everyone gets a whole week off and the company shuts down.

Also, I received no notice from DN when my Royal Guard helmet shipped. The only reason I knew anything was because I received notice from UPS for a shipment coming from a person I did not recognize.

The email I received from UPS stated it was from "JAMES BEAUDOIN". That may have changed since though. I don't remember my last shipment stating that.

The email I received from UPS stated it was from "JAMES BEAUDOIN". That may have changed since though. I don't remember my last shipment stating that.
The Denuo Novo packages coming from Texas say from "JAMES BEAUDOIN". Their packages for over seas items say something else. I believe sometimes it is Costumes Direct. One that will be arriving soon says from "SHIPPING DEPARTMENT".

I have received emails from Denuo Novo with a tracking number for the last few items. Strangely I receive these, but I don't seem to get any newsletter emails from them. I don't see the newsletter emails in my Spam folder either. How often do people receive newsletter emails? What is the email address they are sent from?

So after my old Anovos order from 2017 still hadn't been fully completed by Denuo Novo, I decided a few months back to cave in and accept Denuo Novo's gift card offer. For the record, my original order was placed when Anovos was offering refunds on preorders. In 2020, I requested my money back from Anovos for the undelivered items only to be lied to and get the runaround nonstop for a year before they collapsed and the orders transferred to Denuo Novo. I tried getting my refund from Denuo Novo, but they refused to honor the original terms of the order and only offered a gift card instead.

Anyway, I took the gift card, and to give them credit, they added about $100 more onto the gift card than what my original unfulfilled Anovos order was worth. With the gift card, I ordered a Jango helmet and some imperial rank badges at the very beginning of October. The Jango helmet was listed as in stock when I ordered. Nowhere on the website was it written otherwise.

About a month went by and my Jango helmet still hadn't been shipped. There were even marketing messages sent by email and posted on the website about placing orders before October 21st to get your stuff in time for Halloween. Well, I ordered about three weeks before October 21st and still had no helmet. I checked the website a few times to see if there were any shipping updates posted about the helmet, but there was nothing. I reached out to them about it about a month ago, and they said the helmet went out of stock and they're waiting for the new batch of helmets to arrive. Immediately after they replied to me, I saw an update about it being out of stock posted on their website.

So it took me asking them about my order for them to actually update their website about the status of a product people are shelling out $700 for. It's now been two months altogether since I ordered a wrongly labeled in-stock item, and I still have no helmet. The only things that arrived are two of the three imperial rank badges I ordered (still waiting on a third Grand Admiral badge), and one of the two badges got scratched by the pins on delivery since they fell off the back of the badge and shook around inside the box. This third Grand Admiral badge that hasn't arrived yet isn't even listed on the website anymore for me to check for updates.

Whatever, I've already waited over five years for undelivered products, I guess I can wait a few more months. Hopefully the helmet and this third badge will actually arrive.

I ordered the Jango helmet around that time as well Darth Fetty . My helmet came in last week and I imagine yours will be on the way very soon.

As far as the helmet itself, I'm a bit disappointed. There are cracks and the visor is almost clear (which looks a bit silly). I've reached out to Denuo Novo but have not heard back yet.

JangoHelmet_1.pngJangoHelmet_2.pngJangoHelmet_3.png

I ordered the Jango helmet around that time as well Darth Fetty . My helmet came in last week and I imagine yours will be on the way very soon.

As far as the helmet itself, I'm a bit disappointed. There are cracks and the visor is almost clear (which looks a bit silly). I've reached out to Denuo Novo but have not heard back yet.

View attachment 1643253View attachment 1643254View attachment 1643255
Sorry to see that. Hope you're able to work out an exchange with them. Just not acceptable for the price they're asking.

Are you sure those cracks aren't intentional? The upper crack has weathering right up to it and then stops at the crack, so it looks to me to be intentional. Do the cracks go all the way through or could it just be an etched line?

The visor is WAY too transparent. Granted you could fix it easy enough with some window tint, but you shouldn't have to.

So after my old Anovos order from 2017 still hadn't been fully completed by Denuo Novo, I decided a few months back to cave in and accept Denuo Novo's gift card offer. For the record, my original order was placed when Anovos was offering refunds on preorders. In 2020, I requested my money back from Anovos for the undelivered items only to be lied to and get the runaround nonstop for a year before they collapsed and the orders transferred to Denuo Novo. I tried getting my refund from Denuo Novo, but they refused to honor the original terms of the order and only offered a gift card instead.

Anyway, I took the gift card, and to give them credit, they added about $100 more onto the gift card than what my original unfulfilled Anovos order was worth. With the gift card, I ordered a Jango helmet and some imperial rank badges at the very beginning of October. The Jango helmet was listed as in stock when I ordered. Nowhere on the website was it written otherwise.

About a month went by and my Jango helmet still hadn't been shipped. There were even marketing messages sent by email and posted on the website about placing orders before October 21st to get your stuff in time for Halloween. Well, I ordered about three weeks before October 21st and still had no helmet. I checked the website a few times to see if there were any shipping updates posted about the helmet, but there was nothing. I reached out to them about it about a month ago, and they said the helmet went out of stock and they're waiting for the new batch of helmets to arrive. Immediately after they replied to me, I saw an update about it being out of stock posted on their website.

So it took me asking them about my order for them to actually update their website about the status of a product people are shelling out $700 for. It's now been two months altogether since I ordered a wrongly labeled in-stock item, and I still have no helmet. The only things that arrived are two of the three imperial rank badges I ordered (still waiting on a third Grand Admiral badge), and one of the two badges got scratched by the pins on delivery since they fell off the back of the badge and shook around inside the box. This third Grand Admiral badge that hasn't arrived yet isn't even listed on the website anymore for me to check for updates.

Whatever, I've already waited over five years for undelivered products, I guess I can wait a few more months. Hopefully the helmet and this third badge will actually arrive.

The first part of your post sounded very much like what I had dealt with including the extra money on a gift card, but then changed completely with you not receiving your new orders. I ordered the Imperial Guard helmet and while it felt like a lifetime until it arrived, it was actually only about a week and half to two weeks before I had it in hand.

Good luck! Hope it all works out.

Literally the same issues I had with the EFX Mando S2 helmet. Visor was nearly see through and was a much smaller cast than the S1. No cracks though that definitely needs to be corrected by DN.

Literally the same issues I had with the EFX Mando S2 helmet. Visor was nearly see through and was a much smaller cast than the S1. No cracks though that definitely needs to be corrected by DN.

Did you ever get it replaced? My EFX Mando Season 2 helmet is also smaller than the S1. Not sure I remember the visor being clear.

Mine doesn't have those cracks and I have not been able to get a photo that shows my face that much.

The white between the silver and the blue on yours confuses me. The helmet is supposed to be cold cast, so the helmet itself should be silver with blue paint on top. A line of white where it looks like nether silver nor blue paint was applied does not make sense,

Where does it say yours is made? Was it shipped from McAllen TX?

DN-Jango-1.jpg

DN-Jango-2.jpg

DN-Jango-3.jpg

DN-Jango-4.jpg

Mine was made in the USA. Ordered direct from DN, but this was shipped from Westbury, NY. This appears to be from the new batch. I'm guessing you got yours from before October?

Yours looks nice and proper. You want to do a trade ggriffaw ? :lol:

IMG_1613.JPG

Mine was made in the USA. Ordered direct from DN, but this was shipped from Westbury, NY. This appears to be from the new batch. I'm guessing you got yours from before October?

Yours looks nice and proper. You want to do a trade ggriffaw ? :lol:

View attachment 1643343
I have received many items from Denuo Novo. None of them came from New York. That seems odd. I would ask them about it.

I received my Jango helmet on October 6th.

No thanks on the trade. I like mine. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back