Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread

Yes the textile dyers that I want to require has done some cosplay painting and dyeing for actress. Thats why I am not sure of fhe price :(
I dont know if I can acquire the company because I am buying it from ebay.
I saw that Hot Topic jacket is weird because the color is oposite on front and back. So thats why I am not awed.
Is it weird that I am annoyed by the little lightness of the jacket? ;) should I just ignore it?
Depends how much you care about the overall finish I tend to finish my suit on the budget I have then upgrade as and when I can

Sent From The Batcave

I got a little publicity and just wanted to share... :3 <3

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/slideshow/girl-power-the-women-of-phoenix-comicon-2016-8353951/6

fanfest.jpg

honestyly i cant say on the price your best bet if you can is order the hot topi version and if by chance it doesnt arrive intime for the film do a jacketless version. you could always ask the cosplay company to do it darker and see if they will

anybody know the link to the hot topic jacket or know when its coming available.

anybody know the link to the hot topic jacket or know when its coming available.
They took the jacket off the hot topic site so that you can't use hot cash on it. Hot cash ends on the 17th. I believe they actually will be available on the 21st or 22nd, but you might be able to see/order online by the 18th.
By the way, FYE has a decent shirt. It still needs mods, like the blue sleeve and the rips/stitching, but the white part is made from burn-out fabric. $25.

Anyone find a good place to buy blank bats of this size? Having a hard time finding any that are A blank, B not super long.

Hm thanks! I saw someone with the same exact jacket and it wasnt that light. So I guess I can just take the hot pressed letters out and embroider it. I guess I dont have to buy everything at once... I can just update huh? Thank you!

Oh my god thank you so much! So detailed!
Wow it turns out that hot topic one is the most acurate one but what do we do with the opposite colors? Ahhhh bleach it and redye? But if we bleach them, every colors will go away. If we paint them, the texture and everything will go away. This is so stressing me out. The side ribbon wasnt sequence. Its like a chain, right? What is that called?
Oh and is the belt studs gold?

found this one on ebayScreenshot_2016-07-21-02-57-08.png looks pretty good to me
Oh my god thank you so much! So detailed!
Wow it turns out that hot topic one is the most acurate one but what do we do with the opposite colors? Ahhhh bleach it and redye? But if we bleach them, every colors will go away. If we paint them, the texture and everything will go away. This is so stressing me out. The side ribbon wasnt sequence. Its like a chain, right? What is that called?
Oh and is the belt studs gold?

Was watching tested last night.
Efx collectibles will be releasing screen accurate bats and mallets.
The bats use scans from the originals for the lettering.
They said the mallet handle is a sourced handle not created in house. They would not disclose what it came from but one could still purchase it from Amazon.
Lim thinking its a mop or something of that nature. The dead give away when looking for it is its blue and has a ribbed handle.

Was watching tested last night.
Efx collectibles will be releasing screen accurate bats and mallets.
The bats use scans from the originals for the lettering.
They said the mallet handle is a sourced handle not created in house. They would not disclose what it came from but one could still purchase it from Amazon.
Lim thinking its a mop or something of that nature. The dead give away when looking for it is its blue and has a ribbed handle.
try the link i just posted..
https://www.amazon.com/Williams-SHH...ass+Replacement+Handle+20+Number+36-Inch+Long

Guys, i know i've asked this before but i still got no answer. Does anyone know the exact fonts used here? imagem.GIF

Attachments

• TS_Womens_Red_Property_Of_The_Joker_Suicide_Squad_Varsity_Jacket_36_99_Back_Print-400-500.jpg
    TS_Womens_Red_Property_Of_The_Joker_Suicide_Squad_Varsity_Jacket_36_99_Back_Print-400-500.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 220
I posted this here because it´s where thw outfit is discussed.
What´s going on whith Harley shorts? These captures are from two different trailers, but the same exact scene.
HQ.jpg

I have looked a long while for it to no avail, i know peachykiki had the exact same font on the jacket she offered about a year ago, but she's the only one i've seen use it, so if you happen to find out please share it @.@

Which one is from the later trailer? Could be they CGI'd them smaller for more sex appeal

Sent From The Batcave
Actually, from the set pictures and WB costume expo, it looks like the opposite, it was always smaller so I've got no idea why it's bigger in one.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back