DeAGOSTINI Millennum Falcon By Leyrich

DSC01908.JPG

Looking sweet mate (y)!.., you’re really giving her a terrific finishing !
By the way , is that another Deago MF lurking in the background or is it a modified Hasbro Falcon :eek: !?

Looking sweet mate (y)!.., you’re really giving her a terrific finishing !
By the way , is that another Deago MF lurking in the background or is it a modified Hasbro Falcon :eek: !?
Thank you yah she getting there and yes the MF in the background is a modified Hasbro Falcon I did 4 year a go

Hey leyrich , I was wondering what happened to your build.
Glad to hear that you’ll be getting back to her soon.
Can’t wait to see where you’re at with her ?:p

I don’t know if you’re on Facebook or not, but I finally finished my bird a couple of months ago, and if you’re interested maybe you could check her out ?

It’s under ‘ Gerard MacDonald ‘ over there (sorry but I don’t know how to provide a direct link) , but I’m using the same Sandman avatar image on my Facebook page .

Cheers Ged ;)

Hey leyrich , I was wondering what happened to your build.
Glad to hear that you’ll be getting back to her soon.
Can’t wait to see where you’re at with her ?:p

I don’t know if you’re on Facebook or not, but I finally finished my bird a couple of months ago, and if you’re interested maybe you could check her out ?

It’s under ‘ Gerard MacDonald ‘ over there (sorry but I don’t know how to provide a direct link) , but I’m using the same Sandman avatar image on my Facebook page .

Cheers Ged ;)
Hi Gedmac66 thanks I will check out your Facebook page I am planning to do one wen I get the chance to do it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back