DeAGOSTINI Millennum Falcon By Leyrich

;)a few more things to do and it on to the sidewall and that's all for the panting ;) it just dots :p
DSC02070.JPG
DSC02072.JPG
DSC02073.JPG
DSC02074.JPG
DSC02075.JPG
DSC02076.JPG

Hey Leyrich, that’s looking so sweeeett !
Are you planning to put in those hash tags ‘ = ‘ around the sides of the landing gear boxes ?
& thanks for the kind words regarding my Deago MF 32” /5ft mashup too !(y)

Ged

Last edited:
Hey Leyrich, that’s looking so sweeeett !
Are you planning to put in those hash tags ‘ = ‘ around the sides of the landing gear boxes ?
& thanks for the kind words regarding my Deago MF 32” /5ft mashup too !(y)

Ged
Yes Ged I di pot the hash marks on there and your are welcome now it onto the sides of it :cool:

Congrats on finishing your Deago MF mate , a long but worthwhile journey !...
She’s turned out beautifully from the extra added details , the interior/exterior modification’s , right through to your fantastic paintwork and weathering !...:love:

Ged

Congrats on finishing your Deago MF mate , a long but worthwhile journey !...
She’s turned out beautifully from the extra added details , the interior/exterior modification’s , right through to your fantastic paintwork and weathering !...:love:

Ged
Thank you for staying to the end of this bilde now i just need to find a good spot for it in my room (y)(y)(y)

Thank you for staying to the end of this bilde now i just need to find a good spot for it in my room (y)(y)(y)

Not a problem my friend , yours was one of the earliest builds that gave me inspiration whilst figuring what to do with my build...
Mines still waiting for a proper (finished) home/display too !:p

This Is a great build I just subscribed to it a couple months ago. Yours looks great. Now we need a tour of your model room. I see some really cool things in the back ground. LOL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back