DeAGOSTINI Millennum Falcon By Leyrich

leyrich

Well I am off and running DSC00595.JPGDSC00591.JPGThe Para Grafix are sweetDSC00592.JPGDSC00593.JPG More to come.:D 1.jpgPGX193_DeAgostini-Falcon-Cockpit_PHOTOETCH-329x500.jpgPGX197_Falcon-Hold_Photoetch.jpg

Last edited:
That's looking great. I wanna grab me a set of those Paragrafix hold and floor panels, just haven't pulled the trigger. So nice seeing these in progress, thx. As for the new bunk debut in TFA, I say go for it. ROTJ had planned for a similar room addition so it wouldn't be too out of place for an TESB Falcon model, IMHO.

Is the door to the circuitry door a reuse of the deago stock cockpit door? If so, it looks brilliant. I never thought of using that as I have Tony's shapeways cockpits parts including back wall. I spent the afternoon making a custom padding door frame for my hold, lol.

Is the door to the circuitry door a reuse of the deago stock cockpit door? If so, it looks brilliant. I never thought of using that as I have Tony's shapeways cockpits parts including back wall. I spent the afternoon making a custom padding door frame for my hold, lol.
The door is the deago the Para Grafix come whit one.

G'day leyrich , some very nice work you've got going there . Just wondering re; your scratch building of certain parts , what material/s are you using ? Is it just putty , styrene products etc ? . Any insight appreciated cause I'm doing a lot of scratch-building myself ( can't afford too many after market products ) . Thanks for sharing and please keep posting .
Ged .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back