DeAGOSTINI Millennum Falcon By Leyrich

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gedmac66

Sr Member
Looking sweet mate (y)!.., you’re really giving her a terrific finishing !
By the way , is that another Deago MF lurking in the background or is it a modified Hasbro Falcon :eek: !?

leyrich

Looking sweet mate (y)!.., you’re really giving her a terrific finishing !
By the way , is that another Deago MF lurking in the background or is it a modified Hasbro Falcon :eek: !?
Thank you yah she getting there and yes the MF in the background is a modified Hasbro Falcon I did 4 year a go

gedmac66

Sr Member
Hey leyrich , I was wondering what happened to your build.
Glad to hear that you’ll be getting back to her soon.
Can’t wait to see where you’re at with her ?:p

I don’t know if you’re on Facebook or not, but I finally finished my bird a couple of months ago, and if you’re interested maybe you could check her out ?

It’s under ‘ Gerard MacDonald ‘ over there (sorry but I don’t know how to provide a direct link) , but I’m using the same Sandman avatar image on my Facebook page .

Cheers Ged ;)

leyrich

Hey leyrich , I was wondering what happened to your build.
Glad to hear that you’ll be getting back to her soon.
Can’t wait to see where you’re at with her ?:p

I don’t know if you’re on Facebook or not, but I finally finished my bird a couple of months ago, and if you’re interested maybe you could check her out ?

It’s under ‘ Gerard MacDonald ‘ over there (sorry but I don’t know how to provide a direct link) , but I’m using the same Sandman avatar image on my Facebook page .

Cheers Ged ;)
Hi Gedmac66 thanks I will check out your Facebook page I am planning to do one wen I get the chance to do it

gedmac66

Sr Member
Some really lovely work there mate ! Those thin/fine oil streaks and your modified battle damage/scars are beautifully executed.:love:

Ged