DeAGOSTINI Millennum Falcon By Leyrich

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

leyrich

DSC01767.JPG
I got the rest of the small bits glue on and all I got to do now is pant her up (y)
DSC01768.JPG
DSC01769.JPG
DSC01770.JPG

and sometimes I like to go upside don :p
DSC01771.JPG
DSC01774.JPG

Obiflex

Stunning! Really impressive. I was coincidentally watching someone painting up a falcon last night and I now feel the urge to have a go. Your work is another level though.

gedmac66

Sr Member
Hey Lance ,
Really like how you scribbed(?) horizontal lines on those raised panels along the outer edges of the engine deck ( Deago supplied them unscribed ) , and how you added the ‘ missing ‘ < shaped strut (?) on the right hand side of the exhaust vents . I did the same on mine too !;)

Lear60man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow, what a great job on the paint. That was the funnest part of the build. I went light on the weathering because its always easier to add than take away. Need to add some more.