Deadmau5 Head

If you don't mind me asking what'd he use for the Yellow mouth?

It will shock you. The hardest part of the build for most people has the easiest solution!!!
915985_0_3-0359-contemporary-food-containers-and-storage.jpg

I bought a few from local discount store in 12 and 14". Just cut ad paint and your done! Perfect mouth for any deadmau5 head with perfect vision and ventilation

It will shock you. The hardest part of the build for most people has the easiest solution!!!

I bought a few from local discount store in 12 and 14". Just cut ad paint and your done! Perfect mouth for any deadmau5 head with perfect vision and ventilation

I think I love you now that you have posted this

Could I commission someone with mau5 head building experience to make one for me for Halloween? I'd like a simple single color style and illuminated eyes. Tell me what you can do and when and we can discuss price.

That's amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing! :D

due to the expertise of all members at the RPF especially those involved in this thread, I had an amazing time building my deadmau5 head and now it is time for me to part ways with my deadmau5 head to pursue other adventures such as a Daft Punk helmet and Batman. If anyone has any questions at all please feel free to contact me and I will be seeking the advice of many of you when I begin my builds!

Custom Blue Deadmau5 Head with LED Light Eyes makes Perfect Halloween Costume | eBay

hey, im working on a new head for me to DJ in based off the deadmau5 head. here's my mau5 head i currently have. the silver and black ears was how it was when i got it... i re did the ears, added 1200 rhinestones, EL wire on the Ears and Mouth and outside the head with a Equailzer on the mouth.

hey, im working on a new head for me to DJ in based off the deadmau5 head. here's my mau5 head i currently have. the silver and black ears was how it was when i got it... i re did the ears, added 1200 rhinestones, EL wire on the Ears and Mouth and outside the head with a Equailzer on the mouth.

wow the rhinestones are a great touch! good work keep it up!

wired up the LED for the eyes. I'm using 8 5mm 20,000mcd flat top LEDs and a 7.2v power source.

61461_481023531928826_1202986448_n.jpg

and here it is powered up with the eye over them. Just testing them for a couple hours for heat and what not.

552259_481067015257811_1641381955_n.jpg

wired up the LED for the eyes. I'm using 8 5mm 20,000mcd flat top LEDs and a 7.2v power source.

61461_481023531928826_1202986448_n.jpg

and here it is powered up with the eye over them. Just testing them for a couple hours for heat and what not.

552259_481067015257811_1641381955_n.jpg

these look nice and bright! I wish I had the skills doing this but I just gave up for mine and gave in to buy the sound-activated LED lights for my eyes! haha

Lets talk about eyes.

When you guys are painting yours, do you paint the inside of the domes or the outside.

The lady ordered some pink LED's, but they are definitely not the most pink, they are more pink/white. Im thinking about spraying some new ones pink hoping it will give her the effect she is going for.

Also, a tip for people having issues finding globes for the eyes.
Michaels and Jo Ann Fabrics have fillable acrylic Christmas ornaments at 4inch and 4.5 inch diameter. works perfect!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back