Need help with the Head goonie marty jacket size.

Sliper8

I’m ordering a head goonie Marty jacket and I’m trying to figure out what size I should be. I’m usually a s-m in us size clothes ( I’m 6-1 but pretty skinny) but I’m unsure how the sizing will be with head goonie. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Have you decided yet? The newest versions (2021 and 2023) are pretty much true to American sizes, unlike the "Asian size" in the previous versions (in which XL was more equivalent to M or L). So, if you normally wear US size M, then go for the same. Be mindful of the sleeve length. One size up for the vest. I hope this helps.

Have you decided yet? The newest versions (2021 and 2023) are pretty much true to American sizes, unlike the "Asian size" in the previous versions (in which XL was more equivalent to M or L). So, if you normally wear US size M, then go for the same. Be mindful of the sleeve length. One size up for the vest. I hope this helps.
Thanks yeah I ordered a large and it’s a bit too big but it like 100 plus too send it back to Japan so I might just sell it off

Thanks yeah I ordered a large and it’s a bit too big but it like 100 plus too send it back to Japan so I might just sell it off
I messaged them a while ago and never heard back. How does one order one of these jackets? Could you post measurements and pics of the Large you received?

I messaged them a while ago and never heard back. How does one order one of these jackets? Could you post measurements and pics of the Large you received?
I'll measure it and put up some photos in a bit, I ordered through their email then payed using PayPal

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back