DaveP's Luke RotJ V2 Research/Development Thread 2021

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
that emitter ring looks awesome...it almost looks like jorges v3 emitter part but i know you are more of an expert than me on this...lol
You have a good eye, the reason why that emitter looks like the v3 is because the Gen1 starkiller was build off measurements of the v3. Jorge’s emitter run was done with starkillers v3 file.

He gave us permission to do the run

So good eye!

CopperRevan

You have a good eye, the reason why that emitter looks like the v3 is because the Gen1 starkiller was build off measurements of the v3. Jorge’s emitter run was done with starkillers v3 file.

He gave us permission to do the run

So good eye!
Thanks, that's really cool...i didn't know that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.