Vikt0r

Hey all,

So I continued with my obsession and made/commissioned more props from the Jedi Knight game and wanted to share how that's been going.
I got some better tools so I'll be cleaning these up soon.

0530200124.jpg

I also recently 3d modeled all of the lightsabers.

Kyle.png

Yun Saber2.png

Gorc.png

Pic's Lightsaber.png

Maw_saber1.png

Sariss_resize.png

Jerec_Saber1.png

I just gone done with Weegee as well.

Weegee.png

All of the models are available on Thingiverse.
Some of 'em I'm still tweaking but let me know if anything needs to be revised if you try printing them!

Attachments

• Gorc.png
    Gorc.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 319
Amazing work! Dark Forces 2 is always been my favorite Star Wars game. I have always wanted to see what all the individual Sabers looks like from this game. A 3d model of weegee is so cool! Love to see better close ups of your bryar pistol

Thanks! Its always been my favorite (obviously) as well!
I originally made a post of the Bryar that I casted and assembled in aluminum which shows a few more angles but the 3d model of that was made by Xizor over on Thingiverse.
For the sabers, I tried to be as screen accurate as possible but for some of them I had to fill in the blanks with concept art and ideas from other makers.

Just wanted you to know I found your files and I’m printing them between other projects. They’re beautiful and I can’t thank you enough for putting them out there. To this day, that’s still my favorite game.

Just wanted you to know I found your files and I’m printing them between other projects. They’re beautiful and I can’t thank you enough for putting them out there. To this day, that’s still my favorite game.
Thanks for taking the time to let me know! I'm happy for even a few folks to enjoy them.

I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed building this! I was addicted to this game growing up. This disc was a grail prop for me. I know it was a static prop in the game but I always imagined it doing more so I put a pin in the center so mine turns on an axle.

Attachments

• AB613704-E5F5-47E0-85D6-FD727ED23B4A.jpeg
    AB613704-E5F5-47E0-85D6-FD727ED23B4A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 145
  • A4D12A17-5D0C-469D-8735-E3B522583C0B.jpeg
    A4D12A17-5D0C-469D-8735-E3B522583C0B.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 196
Looks fantastic, loving all the content on this page. I'm playing outcast and academy atm but onto JK and MotS next week. I forget how hard the games are... or I'm just slow now.

I really loved that game, it really took you into the seedy side of the star wars universe. I turned on the hidden dismembering mode so you could chop off heads and limbs and leave parts of your victims smoldering on the ground :devil: hahahah!

I was really hoping the new Jedi Fallen order game would be more like the old Dark Forces games or even like the force unleashed games, but no such luck, just nice graphics and some moments of action followed by hours of frustration trying to solve stupid puzzles and try to figure out what your supposed to do next, they really missed the mark on that one.

Last edited:
Nice! I did the same with mine. I like that you have the books in the background.
Ya know, it seems like DF2 popularity is growing again. Lot of Yun/Jerec/Katarn sabers on the market recently.

Have you guys seen the Jedi Knight DF2 Remake on youtube that someone is making with Unreal Engine?
I've added more models since I originally posted too.

1642797321042.jpeg

1642797339808.jpeg

1642797356474.jpeg

1642797371849.jpeg

1642797384502.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes! Are you talking about Rimmer’s Rest?! I downloaded it a few weeks back. It’s BEAUTIFUL.
Not to highjack, but I have a vid on YouTube with some other things I’ve made from the game if you’re interested.

Nice! I did the same with mine. I like that you have the books in the background.
Ya know, it seems like DF2 popularity is growing again. Lot of Yun/Jerec/Katarn sabers on the market recently.

Have you guys seen the Jedi Knight DF2 Remake on youtube that someone is making with Unreal Engine?
I've added more models since I originally posted too.

View attachment 1536676

View attachment 1536677

View attachment 1536678

View attachment 1536679

View attachment 1536680
That last saber looks like Mara Jade‘s saber.That was a hell of a game back in the day.

Yes! Are you talking about Rimmer’s Rest?! I downloaded it a few weeks back. It’s BEAUTIFUL.
Not to highjack, but I have a vid on YouTube with some other things I’ve made from the game if you’re interested.
I've seen that and it IS beautiful. Love that work as well but I was referring to this one:
He also includes vids of his work on the Yun level, weapons, menu, etc.

I watched your vid. That is incredible! I'm glad to know there are others that get the same high off the nostalgia from this game as myself and nice work on that sign/graphics! Let me know when you complete that rug or anything else.

@Boda: It is and it was! I had to model Mara's saber from the Mysteries of the Sith spin off of DF2. That first one is actually the saber on one of the DF2 loading screens. Slightly different from Qu Rahn's saber.

I replayed Dark Forces, Darkforces 2 Jedi Knight, Jedi Knight Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast & Jedi Academy during Lockdown. Usually if I replay old games they aren't as good as I remember but these where still excellent! Compliments to Vikt0r for the excellent data disk model. The Bryer Pistol was an STL bought from Etsy and 3D Printed. I still think Dark Forces/Jedi Knight evokes the feeling of Star Wars more than a lot of the newer stuff.
_DSC6739.jpg

_DSC6740.jpg

I still think Dark Forces/Jedi Knight evokes the feeling of Star Wars more than a lot of the newer stuff.
I agree completely. I really think Rogue One was the only one that really captured the feel of 90s LucasArts and the Expanded Universe. And nice collection you have there.

Vikt0r You keep right on making files from that game! I’m trying to dress my front room like Morgan’s home on Sulon. Honestly I’ve been downloading ANY object from that game I can get my hands on.

That Bryar pistol looks dead on to the picture on back of one of the books (forgot which). I love it. I don't usually go for resin or printed props, but I may have to do one when I get my printer!

I'm guessing Disney will kill any fan updated versions of old games. I'd love to see them let them release the mod, but it seems like they don't want anything to do with the LucasArts games. I played Jedi Knight/MOTS maybe 5 years ago and even though it's dated, it was still a lot of fun! I play Jedi Outcast/Academy more often and it's still fun. It's pretty bad when those games are still more fun than the recent SW games!

Nice! I have signed books of the first 2 and bought that .stl and printed it as well. It matches what the action figure uses but I like to believe it looks closer to what Xizor and Koda made. I've been waiting for a Mara/Katarn outcast saber to show so I'm jealous.
I didn't model that disc though. A guy named Ben Hower over on thingiverse beat me to it several yrs before I started modeling.

Jyn Erso/Jan Ors and other bits gave me mixed feelings about it but I still enjoyed Rouge One. Probably my favorite of the newest batch.

Many good memories. There are folks who still get together through discord to play multiplayer the DF2/MotS games. Not sure how it competes to MSNgamingzone tho.

Oh I'm still modeling. I've been busy the past yr so I haven't tossed anything up recently. I want to make the ceiling tiles of the map but at the moment, I'm working on 8t88's head.

1643000813367.png
1643000850486.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back