Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vikt0r

Hey all,

So I continued with my obsession and made/commissioned more props from the Jedi Knight game and wanted to share how that's been going.
I got some better tools so I'll be cleaning these up soon.

0530200124.jpg

I also recently 3d modeled all of the lightsabers.

Kyle.png

Yun Saber2.png

Gorc.png

Pic's Lightsaber.png

Maw_saber1.png

Sariss_resize.png

Jerec_Saber1.png

I just gone done with Weegee as well.

Weegee.png

All of the models are available on Thingiverse.
Some of 'em I'm still tweaking but let me know if anything needs to be revised if you try printing them!

Attachments

• Gorc.png
    Gorc.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 24

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Propdude113

Amazing work! Dark Forces 2 is always been my favorite Star Wars game. I have always wanted to see what all the individual Sabers looks like from this game. A 3d model of weegee is so cool! Love to see better close ups of your bryar pistol

Vikt0r

Thanks! Its always been my favorite (obviously) as well!
I originally made a post of the Bryar that I casted and assembled in aluminum which shows a few more angles but the 3d model of that was made by Xizor over on Thingiverse.
For the sabers, I tried to be as screen accurate as possible but for some of them I had to fill in the blanks with concept art and ideas from other makers.