Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vikt0r

Hey all,

So I continued with my obsession and made/commissioned more props from the Jedi Knight game and wanted to share how that's been going.
I got some better tools so I'll be cleaning these up soon.

0530200124.jpg

I also recently 3d modeled all of the lightsabers.

Kyle.png

Yun Saber2.png

Gorc.png

Pic's Lightsaber.png

Maw_saber1.png

Sariss_resize.png

Jerec_Saber1.png

I just gone done with Weegee as well.

Weegee.png

All of the models are available on Thingiverse.
Some of 'em I'm still tweaking but let me know if anything needs to be revised if you try printing them!

Attachments

• Gorc.png
    Gorc.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 132

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Propdude113

Amazing work! Dark Forces 2 is always been my favorite Star Wars game. I have always wanted to see what all the individual Sabers looks like from this game. A 3d model of weegee is so cool! Love to see better close ups of your bryar pistol

Vikt0r

Thanks! Its always been my favorite (obviously) as well!
I originally made a post of the Bryar that I casted and assembled in aluminum which shows a few more angles but the 3d model of that was made by Xizor over on Thingiverse.
For the sabers, I tried to be as screen accurate as possible but for some of them I had to fill in the blanks with concept art and ideas from other makers.

jarodpenn

Just wanted you to know I found your files and I’m printing them between other projects. They’re beautiful and I can’t thank you enough for putting them out there. To this day, that’s still my favorite game.

Vikt0r

Just wanted you to know I found your files and I’m printing them between other projects. They’re beautiful and I can’t thank you enough for putting them out there. To this day, that’s still my favorite game.
Thanks for taking the time to let me know! I'm happy for even a few folks to enjoy them.

jarodpenn

I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed building this! I was addicted to this game growing up. This disc was a grail prop for me. I know it was a static prop in the game but I always imagined it doing more so I put a pin in the center so mine turns on an axle.

Attachments

• A4D12A17-5D0C-469D-8735-E3B522583C0B.jpeg
    A4D12A17-5D0C-469D-8735-E3B522583C0B.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • AB613704-E5F5-47E0-85D6-FD727ED23B4A.jpeg
    AB613704-E5F5-47E0-85D6-FD727ED23B4A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31

Obiflex

Looks fantastic, loving all the content on this page. I'm playing outcast and academy atm but onto JK and MotS next week. I forget how hard the games are... or I'm just slow now.

PicasoX

I really loved that game, it really took you into the seedy side of the star wars universe. I turned on the hidden dismembering mode so you could chop off heads and limbs and leave parts of your victims smoldering on the ground :devil: hahahah!

I was really hoping the new Jedi Fallen order game would be more like the old Dark Forces games or even like the force unleashed games, but no such luck, just nice graphics and some moments of action followed by hours of frustration trying to solve stupid puzzles and try to figure out what your supposed to do next, they really missed the mark on that one.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.