Interest Daredevil Netflix TV series cowl.... 3D modeled and will be printed

BlackKaos

Sr Member
I just finished modeling the Netflix Daredevil TV series cowl and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I will be starting the printing of the model soon and I was just gauging some interest in who would want to purchase copies. Let me know what you think and if you are interested I'll start a list. I'm looking for at least 10 people to be interested and I'll start a FS thread. The helmet will fit 23 - 23.5 inch head as usual and I'm thinking about making it in a hard urethane rubber.Price will be $225 - $250 plus shipping.

1. Shaunicus
2. sp1derman
3. aifilms

Attachments

• Dare Devil TV series helmet.jpg
    Dare Devil TV series helmet.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 1,260
Last edited:
Re: Daredevil TV series cowl 3D model and printed

Idk. I'll have to look into what type of lenses are accurate and easy to install. I'll let you know.

Just an update. The file is in production. It will be a three part mould or helmet so I might cast the helmet in urethane resin. The file will be completed printing around 5/28. I will post some pics when I get it to better gauge interest. Again, I'm looking for at least 10 people interested before I move forward with this project.

aifilms added.

Like I said before this cowl will be a three part cowl like in the TV series. The face piece and jaw pieces will be separate from the helmet like in the actual cowl. I predicted that the cowl was a three piece when I modeled it and had it sent for printing so when I receive the printed files they will already be separated and I will have to do a little bit of smoothing and clean up then it will be ready for molding.

Shipping arrival date if for tomorrow so I'll be updating this thread with more stuff this week.

Attachments

• DD cowl print.png
    DD cowl print.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Almost done with the final helmet. I just ordered black carbon fiber fabric to basket weave style for the black areas of the mask. I will post update pics of the helmet soon.

Any updates??

Just FYI, BlackKaos posted this in his Pepakura thread:

ATTENTION:

As of last week the hard drive that stored all my 3D models and pepakura files crashed and I might have lost all my work for the past eight years ( I know like an idiot I didn't back up the files :facepalm)

So as of right now any pepakura file sales will be suspended pending whether I'm able to recover the files from the hard drive. I have software that's been running the past couple of days trying to recover the files.

I will keep everyone posted.

He may have put a hold on this too while he prioritizes attempting to get all of that hard work back.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back