Cyberpunk city diorama

Thank you, Analyzer-san and my friends!

The windows for building #1 have been done.

Peru6Yh.jpg

Primer on.

mFhGSKG.jpg

Js60XCG.jpg

The front face of the building will be the next. I will put some classic decorations on the exterior. Adding fire stairs, an air conditioner, some ducts, and cables, maybe. Also, Not all the rooms of the building but I will set some rooms inside and put some furniture and lighting. I'm considering how to make fire stairs

1651294371503.png

1651294396118.png

Thanks for watching!

katsu

Facade also refers to an outward appearance that covers over something less pleasant. I think the Japanese equivalent would be omote.
Indeed; a façade as in an architectural word and a façade as in ``what you see isn`t necessarily what you`ll get`` type of person :(

I'd like to make that lower part of the truck look like made of the corrugated aluminum sheet. How do I do? Huum...

In case you find this helpful, I recently discovered a very easy technique for creating miniature corrugated metal sheets. You just need some single-wall corrugated cardboard--the type used in any basic shipping box--and peel off the flat sheet on both sides (or just one side, if the underside won't be visible on your model). It's super convenient if you only need a small amount of corrugated metal, because you don't need to buy any specialty tools or materials!

I personally found it easy to just peel the flat sheet off without soaking the cardboard in water...but I think the technique in this video produces a smoother surface with less fuzzy fibers on the corrugated part.

Sensei at work :notworthy: beautiful work so far

Thank you, George-san!
I will keep up the good work.

Looks amazing! I can’t wait to see more!

Thank you so much, SCUDMAN-san!

Facade also refers to an outward appearance that covers over something less pleasant. I think the Japanese equivalent would be omote.

Indeed; a façade as in an architectural word and a façade as in ``what you see isn`t necessarily what you`ll get`` type of person :(

Ohh! There are words with the same nuance here.
Omote: outside, exterior
Tura (Zura): face
Omote- zura ga yoi. The straight meaning is He/She has a friendly appearance.
It often depicts a person who has a friendly face but is unreliable inside. (y)

I love watching your process, it's like magic. The facade looks fantastic.

Thank you! I'm so happy to hear that, Snow Builder-san!

In case you find this helpful, I recently discovered a very easy technique for creating miniature corrugated metal sheets. You just need some single-wall corrugated cardboard--the type used in any basic shipping box--and peel off the flat sheet on both sides (or just one side, if the underside won't be visible on your model). It's super convenient if you only need a small amount of corrugated metal, because you don't need to buy any specialty tools or materials!

I personally found it easy to just peel the flat sheet off without soaking the cardboard in water...but I think the technique in this video produces a smoother surface with less fuzzy fibers on the corrugated part.

Thank you so much for the valuable info!
This video and the one Division6 -san introduced me are very interesting and amazed me so much.
I am so surprised that there are so many tools, methods, and, paints available for building a diorama.

Super interesting!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO!!! :p(y)

Thank you so much, 'Chucky' SERRASALMUS-san!

The facade of both sides is almost done.
BZap3oq.jpg

1tcbans.jpg

The upper part of this building will be decorated in art deco style.
The first floor will be occupied by some shops with some show windows.

I'm so happy these days. The temperature outside is so comfortable and young green leaves and flowers are everywhere.
And thanks to your for your kind support, many ideas for this build come up to me and most of all, I can share them with my good friends here.

My wife gets down to her garden and takes care of those plants every morning before she takes off to her work.
Yesterday, she said ’Hey, peony bud says he’s gonna bloom tomorrow.'

He surely did.

dXOahgJ.jpg

vIc0ESB.jpg

uAXx12e.jpg

DBxZCHl.jpg

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back