Cyberpunk city diorama

Your creativity is ALWAYS fun to watch.

The gaijin looks like he's about reached his limit. :lol:

xz30tup-jpg.jpg

Agree with everything ^ said above Katsu-san !

And a “Very Happy (belated) Birthday” , with many more to come too !
Happy Birthday Cat GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Thank you always, Ged-san!

Yuumi2891103,
Stunning architectural work. Love the chaotic angles and stripes just the way they are. Captures the eye and does not let it go. “Glamour” type photography also. What an enjoyment to the viewer to literally see your imagination in a model. I

I hope that when you go to bed that you sleep soundly, but I seriously doubt that.

Thank you for the pleasant comment, Searun-san!
No sweat! I go to bed at 8:30 PM, go to pee at 2 AM, and wake up at 6 sharp daily! (y)

Great work once again Katsu-san:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you, joberg-san!

Your creativity is ALWAYS fun to watch.

The gaijin looks like he's about reached his limit. :lol:

View attachment 1696890
Thanks, Tom-san!
His condition is looking very much like mine in the early evening.:oops:

The tram.

I bought some kitchen utility things at a 100 yen shop.

dA954Zi.jpg

Cut up and connected the three plastic cases. I thought I built this with an acrylic plate but I happened to find this at the shop that was the exact size I needed.

VBwyK5w.jpg

Making the nose end.

3oDrbtb.jpg

PvGAisR.jpg

OHaTQH6.jpg

Since I wanted a round window corner of the tram, I bought this plastic basket.

UHaK6iT.jpg

sQWcTkC.jpg

dgiB4TR.jpg

EI0etPr.jpg

This tram would be a monorail car but I haven't decided whether hanging style or not.

m63MEni.jpg

xhbGwGs.jpg

7NdJ5Bu.jpg

BoU8CfW.jpg

Maybe this is not what you've been expecting but I thought it rather fit for the mood of this city.
I will shape and fix the rooftop, put some simple bench seats inside and, of course, add a few passengers.
I welcome your comment. :notworthy:

Thanks for watching!

katsu

Growing up in the Orlando area, we didn't have any type of subway or trams like these expect for the Orlando airport (and Disney with their monorails), which had automated trams that went back and forth between the main airport and out to the actual terminals.
Never thought about it much, but looking at it now, its so completely outdated.
I did read that they added another section with new trams that look more modern, guess they did get rid of the yellow ones as well. I haven't flown out of the Orlando airport since 2007. So its been awhile.
32903924-32903924.jpg

27657111_10155109919261625_1795233838595574858_n.jpg

I love it! Looking GREAT!
Thank you, James-san! :D
Great design/idea for the tram Katsu-san:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: An Art Deco/Diesel Punk type; I think it should be suspended;)

I thought you say that! Thank you, joberg-san!

Love the "people mover" reminds me of something you might see at an airport. Love the art deco style

reminds me of a mix of a SEPTA trolley and the Market-Frankford EL train

View attachment 1697607
View attachment 1697608
Thanks for the beautiful pics of Pencilvania!
The old tram in the pic#1 is so nice. It fit the old brick wall buildings. Very impressive and nostalgic. I often watch the old town on the USA on YouTube. Each city has its own character. Even as me Japanese native, I can easily identify the name of those cities. Japan is a small island country and often has earthquakes. So the city design has to be uniform and should be constructed with modern lighter materials.

Growing up in the Orlando area, we didn't have any type of subway or trams like these expect for the Orlando airport (and Disney with their monorails), which had automated trams that went back and forth between the main airport and out to the actual terminals.
Never thought about it much, but looking at it now, its so completely outdated.
I did read that they added another section with new trams that look more modern, guess they did get rid of the yellow ones as well. I haven't flown out of the Orlando airport since 2007. So its been awhiThanks for the ks for the

Thanks for the interesting pics, Michael-san!I think Florida is one of the most beautiful states in the USA. I still remember the scenes of the TV show 'Miami Vice'. It was so impressive for me. I guess it was in the first episode, I watched the elevated tram running thru the city. Is it in the pics?
Oh, I saw the news this morning that Orlando has sudden freezing weather. Take care.

Ahh...! You got me! The third pic is just what I wanted to try. There is a pair of handles of that laundry basket that has left over. That has a good shape of curving. I think I will drill some holes along the beam and put some greebles and put them on top of the tram, then I ahh... :unsure::oops:

Thanks for the interesting pics, Michael-san!I think Florida is one of the most beautiful states in the USA. I still remember the scenes of the TV show 'Miami Vice'. It was so impressive for me. I guess it was in the first episode, I watched the elevated tram running thru the city. Is it in the pics?
Oh, I saw the news this morning that Orlando has sudden freezing weather. Take care.
I watched that as a kid, but don't remember a whole lot.
Orlando and Miami are around 4 hours or more apart, driving nice and fast. Still the same state though.
Florida nice, but way to hot and humid.
May is when it really starts getting up there.
Checked the weather, already getting up to the 90s and the lows are the 70s.
Only freezing inside a freezer in the house now....lol.

I watched that as a kid, but don't remember a whole lot.
Orlando and Miami are around 4 hours or more apart, driving nice and fast. Still the same state though.
Florida nice, but way to hot and humid.
May is when it really starts getting up there.
Checked the weather, already getting up to the 90s and the lows are the 70s.
Only freezing inside a freezer in the house now....lol.

When you were a kid!? I was 27 or something!

That's good weather, just like here now.
We are now in national holiday week and everybody going out for having fun. We are staying home and having a good time.

By the way, this is the monorail running in the Chiba city.
Almost 10 miles long and it's the longest suspending monorail way in the world. At least, they say so. I often use this tram. That's fun to ride every time.

Thank you, scarf man-san!

At the end of the holiday week, we held a pizza-baking party for the ballet dancers. We Japanese barely hold a home party but I like it.

IMG_2836.jpg

Thanks for watching!

katsu

Attachments

• IMG_2803.mp4
    10.6 MB

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back