DuanePaul

Hey everyone.
I want to make a Millenium Falcon from balsa wood and was wandering if anyone knows of any build plans for this? I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find anything. I’m tempted to get the Bandai 1/72 perfect grade kit but would rather build it all myself from scratch. Any help will be very much appreciated.

What size do you want it to be? 1/144, 1/72 as you said or bigger than that? Interior? What episode? Climate?

Apologies for the lack of detail, I’m very new here.
I think somewhere the same size as the 1/72 model and the same ship (from The Empire Strikes Back). I just want the exterior with the exception of the cockpit interior.

Check out Steve Neill's Enterprise thread from about 9 years ago, his method for making the saucer should work for the Falcon.

There's measurements of the 5' studio model by Andre and Maruska you could scale down to approx 1/72
just not sure exactly what the 5' Falcon's scale is (1/20 - 1/24 ??)
That's the core dimensions by the way, the outer layer of plating goes over that.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back