Coollekotten's Art

Almost forgot to upload Mr. Giggles - who is on a break:

Mr__Giggles____by_CoolleKotten.jpg

hey kotten really nice stuff. any chance you have the rest of Mr giggles bio drawn up? or is that the end of the paper?
i also wanted to ask if i could use that drawing for a future project. i really dig the style of the bio.

Daman

hey kotten really nice stuff. any chance you have the rest of Mr giggles bio drawn up? or is that the end of the paper?
i also wanted to ask if i could use that drawing for a future project. i really dig the style of the bio.

Daman

No, do not have the top of the bio drawn... I reached the end of the paper. But I imagine it would look something like the P2 bio or such... not sure, maybe Ill draw something up. :)
Will send you a PM.

Thanks everyone!
I've been drawing some bios lately, will post them up when I got a few ready.
Nothing big, just small ones... drawings, that is. :D :p

Nicole, great work as always, looking forward to seeing the rest of your bio drawings. So get some lead to paper and get some done, or have a mental block like me. :D

Hi Nicole,

Yeah that is a weird angle but I dont think its the leg, I think its the foot. I think the toes need to be pointed more towards the viewer but thats just me. :p

I changed the foot a bit, I think it looks better now but Im still not satisfied with it. I will post a bigger pic of it later on, thanks for the tip!
Yesterday I did some details: :)
WIP_Vikingpred_2_by_CoolleKotten.jpg

Thanks, Jason. I think she will be tracking a bear... or something big anyway.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back