Conspiracy Theorists Unite! - CONSPIRACY REVEALED!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tripoli @ Feb 13 2007, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1418401[/snapback]</div>
His R2 unit definately.
They are going to make a documentry about it call "The Dome Behind the Man" hosted by Peter Graves.
[/b]

The tangerine lip gloss connection

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MattMunson @ Feb 14 2007, 03:14 AM) [snapback]1418649[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bowelrock @ Feb 14 2007, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1418638[/snapback]
HMMMMM who cares :)
[/b]

As always, useful and insightful. Ho hum.

In other news, I think it's time to point out that SOMEWHERE in this thread lies the truth. Somebody nailed it on the head.
[/b][/quote]

My guess would be that Rob got it right and you were hit with a C&D.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(irishjedi @ Feb 15 2007, 02:17 AM) [snapback]1418793[/snapback]</div>
I heard Ridley Scott was very angry about this.
[/b]

Yes, yes. People at the HIGHEST LEVELS are deeply disturbed :lol

You woke up today and realized you couldn't ship them without folding them. Knowing how that goes, you decided the wise course of action was to plead "C&D" and quit. Unfortunately, before you could post, some RPF'r got a screencap, realized your version was from a later movie and that Korben never actually carried your version in that film but rather shot Abbott with it in a later film. The industrious RPF'r pm'd you with the info. You tried to stall for time and then gave the excuse that the price of Gold Pressed Latinum went up so you were going to be delayed while awaiting a Ferengi shipment. That got the RPF'r so excited that you got some breathing room. You then decided to camoflage all this with this thread.

:love

Actually, the run was cancelled because I seemed so show no interest in it and if I'm not interested it must be crap. This is, of course, a mistaken perception. I was interested but I've been very busy with some secret governement reseach projects on the use of the lethal qualities of marshmellows and didn't have time to respond to the original thread and sign up.

Sadly, with all my spare cash invested in Nerf Herding Futures right now, I don't have the money to invest to revive the project at this time. Sorry gang, my bad.

As it turns out, Korbin Dallas is an actual time agent. The movie was all fluff anf fold as a way to create a training tape for future generations of time agents. The PKD was a real gun that worked on "quasi statistical probabilities" with a near-non-evhuastive power source. Since the prop was reaching the point where it was 100% accurate, that took it from the "quasi" replica level, to the nuts-on level. Since this is a time discplacement, concern, and the "real" gun is a "Quasi" with the prop being "Accurate" it ran the risk of making the actual PKD dissapear in a big puff of reality. That and the fact that the movie was actually filmed two hundred years from now and sent back to us, therefore if a accurate PKD came into existence in this time frame, the whole sum of the movie would unravel, never be made, and Matt's replica would vanish in a blink of spacial logic.
That and the fact that I am Korbin Dallas as well as his Grandfather, and I said NO.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SethB6025 @ Feb 13 2007, 11:49 PM) [snapback]1418529[/snapback]</div>
The run hasn't been canceled at all, you are just trying to stir up interest. In a few weeks you will sell a "prototype" at a severely inflated price because its the "only one". You will do this on several boards before announcing a full run. Halfway through the interest you will "pull the plug" and say that this is going to be it. Everyone rushes to get one at a higher price due to the short run and you roll around in a pile of extra guns on a bed made of money.
[/b]

WHEW... That conspiracy theory has a VERY familiar ring to it....

master replicas planned to do one, saw yours and screwed you over cos it was too good and theres wouldnt sell

Here's a nice red herring for you from the "leMerchand" archives.

fugitive.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back