Collaboration to create full “Advanced Potion-Making”

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

a438980

Hey,
I can try to write the "10 Basic Steps for a Perfect Potion". I'm also a non native speaker so if someone is wiling to proofread once I'm done, it would be great.

I have a question about the number of pages. The number is the number of A4 pages or the number of book sized pages ?
Hey Little Lady,
I would be grateful for anything you're willing to contribute to the project. I will also be happy to proofread what you submit.
The number of pages on the list are the number of book pages the section takes up. For example, each potion in the book takes up 2 pages. If what you write takes up a little more than 2 pages once the text is changed to font and format we're, then we might need to make a few edits. If it's shorter than 2 pages then we'll try to fit in some illustrations to make it work.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Little Lady

Hey Little Lady,
I would be grateful for anything you're willing to contribute to the project. I will also be happy to proofread what you submit.
The number of pages on the list are the number of book pages the section takes up. For example, each potion in the book takes up 2 pages. If what you write takes up a little more than 2 pages once the text is changed to font and format we're, then we might need to make a few edits. If it's shorter than 2 pages then we'll try to fit in some illustrations to make it work.
Alright. I'll try to have ready as soon as possible.

a438980

Just wanted to let y’all know that I am still working on this project, but lately I have been focusing on prepping images to use as illustrations in the book. I’m currently working on the illustrations from Claude Paradin’s “Devises Heroïques” since Minalima uses one of these images in their prop. There are a lot so it’s taking awhile, but I am still just as devoted to this project.