Collaboration to create full “Advanced Potion-Making”

le groupe Discord est désormais privé. Seuls certains des créateurs sont à l'intérieur. N'est-ce pas mon entreprise. Ils ont décidé qui inclure

Je suis seul et je fabrique mes propres répliques. J'échange des idées, des sources, des polices, etc. mais pas mes répliques complètes. Je suis un peu fatigué que certaines de mes répliques soient vendues sur Etsy sans autorisation

Quoi ???? Revente sur etsy? Terriblement!
I'm on discord now . Thanks

the Discord group is now private. Only some of the creators are inside. Is not my bussiness. They decided who to include

I am on my own, making my own replicas. I exchange ideas, sources, fonts, etc; but not my full replicas. I'm a bit tired of some of my replicas being sold on Etsy without permission
We've been trying to find you. I missed a few people when I was giving them access on discord. We realized you were one of them a couple hours later - but by that time you had already apparently deleted your discord account... We want to include you but you disappeared pretty quick. I'd love to send you an invite.

Hello everyone
I am really interested in this project
I didnt read through the Chat But could anybody Tell me If this project is still Alive
I would Love to get the 4th Edition of the Book One day :D

We've been trying to find you. I missed a few people when I was giving them access on discord. We realized you were one of them a couple hours later - but by that time you had already apparently deleted your discord account... We want to include you but you disappeared pretty quick. I'd love to send you an invite.
I would Love to be added too :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back