Collaboration to create full “Advanced Potion-Making”

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LilasDubois

le groupe Discord est désormais privé. Seuls certains des créateurs sont à l'intérieur. N'est-ce pas mon entreprise. Ils ont décidé qui inclure

Je suis seul et je fabrique mes propres répliques. J'échange des idées, des sources, des polices, etc. mais pas mes répliques complètes. Je suis un peu fatigué que certaines de mes répliques soient vendues sur Etsy sans autorisation

Quoi ???? Revente sur etsy? Terriblement!
I'm on discord now . Thanks

MuggleMagic

the Discord group is now private. Only some of the creators are inside. Is not my bussiness. They decided who to include

I am on my own, making my own replicas. I exchange ideas, sources, fonts, etc; but not my full replicas. I'm a bit tired of some of my replicas being sold on Etsy without permission
We've been trying to find you. I missed a few people when I was giving them access on discord. We realized you were one of them a couple hours later - but by that time you had already apparently deleted your discord account... We want to include you but you disappeared pretty quick. I'd love to send you an invite.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.