Unlimited Run Cobra Commander helmet: GI Joe Retaliation

Ozymandius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cobra Commander helmet from GI Joe Retaliation.

Fully wearable with chromed visor. Made to fit large heads but will fit smaller people comfortably.

CC 1.jpgCC 2.jpgCC 3.jpg

CC 8.jpgCC 7.jpg

Finished versions:

King Cobra: $650 - Fully finished as pictured with vented metal grill inserts, foam padding, and head strap.

To Order: Please post here that you are ordering and then PM me with your information. Please include your full name, shipping address, email address you use for PayPal, and what version you want. Please use the names I provided to avoid confusion.

As always, I'm happy to offer no interest layaway payments to anyone that wants them.

Custom requests are welcome.

Oz

CC 8.jpg

CC 1.jpg

CC 2.jpg

CC 3.jpg

CC 7.jpg

Last edited:
I want in but not sure if I want it finished. Would it be ok to wait for finished pictures to decide? Also, how will the visors ship out? Smoked, mirrored??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down for one kit. will the person be able to see out of the face plate? What size head will be able to fit into the Helmet?

Thank you,

Staticweb23

I'm down for one kit. will the person be able to see out of the face plate? What size head will be able to fit into the Helmet?

Thank you,

Staticweb23

OZ has said in his other Thread http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=200160
Think of it like a pair of Sunglass...so yes you can see our of it. I am still curious on the size of head it will fit...you can check the other thread and see what he said about how he did make it bigger!

Last edited:

Thank you,

Staticweb23

It's basically a two-way mirror. It looks opaque chrome from the outside, but you can see right through it from the inside.

I made it to fit a large man, so fitting the head is no problem for most people as the outside helmet is the same inner dimensions as one of my Rocketeer Helmets. The one tricky area is the back of the jaw on the face mask. It fits very snug and wraps around your bottom jaw. The good thing though, is that this is a largely hidden area that can be trimmed back to give more room if needed.

To answer a couple of questions I got by PM...

I'll be switching from interest to taking orders as soon as I have all the technical issues with the visor worked out. It has some very deep undercuts to fit around the mask, and right now I have to cut each test visor off of the buck. I can't do that with a production run since it will destroy the buck in short order.

I have a lot on my plate at the moment and it's important that I have it worked out so that production on these will run smoothly and no one is having to wait too long for their helmet.

Oz

Definitely interested in one of these! Not sure whether I want a kit or a finished helmet yet. Would like to see one completely finished first before I decide. Looking good so far!:cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back