Unlimited Run Cobra Commander helmet: GI Joe Retaliation

On a side note I've started a little pet project. I've been fascinated with artists that use pieces of vintage aircraft as furniture and wall art and decided to expand on that idea. War trophies cut from life-sized Cobra vehicles.

HISS Panel 1.jpg
HISS Panel 2.jpg
HISS Panel 3.jpg

This first one is the rear quarter panel of a HISS tank. A little simple since it's a big flat slab, but my next one is going to be the side of a Rattler jet and will feature a curved surface and exposed aircraft super structure.

What are the dimensions of this helmet?
How is size comparison to your Retaliation Cobra Commander helmet?

I don't have one available at the moment to take measurements but it is quite a bit roomier than the Retaliation helmet. Needs a good bit of padding.

BTW, I've also finished the master for the original animation helmet and just need to run the mold.

I don't have one available at the moment to take measurements but it is quite a bit roomier than the Retaliation helmet. Needs a good bit of padding.

BTW, I've also finished the master for the original animation helmet and just need to run the mold.
Dang! Battle armor helmet sounds too big for me. Retaliation helmet was a reasonable fit. Still love that one, sir!

Ah, totes curious about the animation helmet!
I have seen many try, but can't get the dome right. They get it wrong on action figures as well. The best figure design in years is super 7 ultimates. Exactly like cartoon.

Attachments

• 20230430_103534.jpg
    20230430_103534.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 37
Dang! Battle armor helmet sounds too big for me. Retaliation helmet was a reasonable fit. Still love that one, sir!

I think you misunderstood me. All the helmets are cast from a mold so there can only be one size. The idea is that you adjust the padding to tweak the fit if you need to. The armored helmet will have more room simply due to the design where it flares out on the bottom.

I set the base padding to fit me since I'm a fairly big guy and there won't be too many people too big for it. In other words, the Retaliation, the Animation helmet and the Armored helmet are all made to fit the same size person. If one fits you, they all will.

Lol. Maybe it's me. From the 2 pics I've seen it just looks much more massive than Retaliation helmet.(attached: me wearing your helmet)

Maybe if you get an order you could do a side by side comparison of Retaliation and Battle Armor helmets.

Keep us posted on Animated Commander and Snake eyes mask!!!
Screenshot_20230430-152132_Samsung Internet.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back