Captain America : TFA

Here is one of him in his dress uniform.

SteveRogers3.jpg

Last edited:
Here are two pictures I quickly found online. It seems about half of the images are concept art. In the coming days, I will order the art book and see if I can get some decent scans for you dbcooper...unless you have all the images already.

Regards,
bend0215

Here are four that I found of of the Marvel Movies wiki page. Two are pretty much the same as the ones I posted earlier, but they seem to be cleaner.

Regards,
bend0215

I have 2, 4, 6, 7, and 11. 11 I photoshopped. I need the rest of the fronts and all of the backs. No idea as to what the text says. I can't find the Cap images from the backs.

1 and 10 seem to be variations on the War Bonds posters. 8 is a still from the movie, haven't located that one yet. It is not the scene in the film, must an out take. 13 and 9 are comics. Also can't find 5.

Thanks for the help. Will keep looking. Better scans will show more as far as text and detail.

Best,
DBCooper

I've been working on these myself for awhile now and I have about 100 hours in on them between research, tracking down everything needed, and editing and re-coloring.

I planned on doing a run with some extras included eventually in the JY once I get back my samples that I ordered from a trading card manufacturer and makes some tweaks.

I have everything needed except for the picture of him holding the baby. It's the same baby and scene from the movie just another angle. I have searched for hours and come up with nothing.

-Darxide

I did this one:

Front 11 by DBCooper5, on Flickr
Do you have a version of this? Not sure if the radio operator in the background should be there.

The baby is the same but he is holding it differently in the pic on the card. I believe it to be from an out take or promo pic.

How have you been on the backs? These look incredible.

Last edited:
@breen - I'm not even close to having an accurate price point but if I had to make an educated guess I would say $50.

As far as the number of cards - from the pictures posted above from The Art of Avengers Book there appears to be 11 but who knows. It could be any number and they chose to only show 11. The cards shown are numbered up to 15 so the set I made includes the 11 shown plus four of my own design. That's part of why I said "with extra's". ;)

-Darxide

P.S. I also have a bunch of free Paper props from TFA that I'm working on that should be up within the week. Just wanted to mention that so no one freaks out that I'm talking about things that I don't intend to give away for free.

The first one is included this post. It's the painting of Schmidt. It's in PDF form (39.1 MB) and ready to be printed at it's actual size of 22" x 33".

Red Skull Painting

@DB - The operator is definitely there. Your card looks perfect!

The backs are good. The only things I'm missing is the small font in the bottom left and the correct font. I'm very close though.

-Darxide

Darxide do you mean the copyright bit? I think that says 1945. MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. can't get a good look at the first blobby squiggle.

I understand why some people choose not to post anything they make or are working on. I'm not going to get into it, but because I'm apparently "lying" about working on these, specifically the backs, here is one of the backs that I've made.

And regardless of what happened, I'm going to continue post free props in this thread as I finish them.

-Darxide

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back