Captain America : TFA

Many thanks to Luke0312 and Dbcooper for sharing!
Luke0312 there' s something wrong with the size of the coablank.pdf (part missing on both sides of the form, did you do it on purpose?).
Best

Many thanks to Luke0312 and Dbcooper for sharing!
Luke0312 there' s something wrong with the size of the coablank.pdf (part missing on both sides of the form, did you do it on purpose?).
Best

No, I had turned my pages borders off when working on it and didn't realize I had gotten off the page. I saved it as a pdf and didnt even open it to check. Got it changed now, thanks for the heads up.

2r44cbc.jpg

From Cap's folder near the end, not much, but it was the best source I had.

Looks great. I am working on a bunch of these docs.

HELP! Does anyone have or can anyone create a higher Res version of the SSR logo. It would help. I have the Slective Service and War Office ones.

Thanks in advance and I will post something once I am finished.

Best,
DBCooper

Almost done with the SSR logo, just have to add the text. The only thing giving me issue now is the text on the banner below the shield.

I was checking pics of the SSS folder from TFA auctions and noticed that US eagle on logo is "looking" to the right....:eek

Here are the pics from the Auction PDF:

MysteryManNewspaper.jpg

MysteryManPhoto.jpg

The photo may be gotten a little bigger from the actual site. The newspaper is not very clear upon zooming.

Would love to have this as a full front page or even just a clipping.

Best,
DBCooper

I actually bid on the paper through their site but didn't come close to winning. Next day I made this. I attached the picture I used (resized and cleaned up from the profiles webpage) so you can see the quality. The articles are copies of paragraphs from the movies wiki page so they have nothing to do with the titles. I sized it at 12.5x20 because it looks a little shorter then a modern newspaper page.

Last edited:
I was just wondering if anyone in the RPF was successful in purchasing any of the Captain America props from the auction?

Best,
DBCooper

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back