Captain America : TFA

Those Stark Industries logos are pretty good, but they're still a little off. I should know, I have the original artwork...that I created for Marvel Studios.

Well let's see 'em. If your going to puff up you better be ready to put out. How about sharing a scan of the logo?

I think these look really great, but if there is a chance to get the original from the person who created it. AWESOME!

Best,
DBCooper

Sorry mate best I could do from the DVD.

what he \/ said

Well let's see 'em. If your going to puff up you better be ready to put out. How about sharing a scan of the logo?

I think these look really great, but if there is a chance to get the original from the person who created it. AWESOME!

Best,
DBCooper

I will see what I can do within the parameters, and post something when I have a little more time this evening.

I thought you may have worked on these too, until I read your JY thread nice work on the cap especially from screen grabs, I always have issues reproducing work that isn't plain graphics.

p.s. not trying to be facetious the internet just makes it sound that way.

The original paintings of CAP were done by Ryan Meinerding my boss, Then I completed the the posters for the film. The "I Want You" was done twice... Once for theatrical release (rushed) because Ryan did not have the time to do another painting of Cap in the Alternate position so I frakensteined the image for release. When the Blu-ray/ DVD went into production Ryan did a new painting, and I retooled the "I Want You" poster. ILM replaced the original in the film, and version 2.0 is what you see at home up close and personal. Version 2.0 is also in the Blu-Ray Menu at the begining.

Version 3.0 is my touch ups on minor things that always bugged me, and some color correction. But is essentially the hero seen in the Blu-Ray.

Now that all my tags are out, I think that I can post hi-res files of the postcards that came with them as a free bonus.

THESE ARE NOT TO BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR FREE, THEY ARE FOR PERSONNAL USE ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT SELL AND DO NOT DISTRIBUTE.
I had several paper props I created sold along with some other props (sometimes as a free bonus, sometimes not) on these boards or on ebay and I just hate that. If you want to print it sure, be my guest, but please, keep the prints for yourself.

enhancedversioniwantyou.jpg

enhancedversioncapsalut.jpg

enhancedversioncrewretr.jpg

These are ready to be printed in postcard size.

Looks great. I am working on a bunch of these docs.

HELP! Does anyone have or can anyone create a higher Res version of the SSR logo. It would help. I have the Slective Service and War Office ones.

Thanks in advance and I will post something once I am finished.

Best,
DBCooper

Looks great. I am working on a bunch of these docs.

HELP! Does anyone have or can anyone create a higher Res version of the SSR logo. It would help. I have the Slective Service and War Office ones.

Thanks in advance and I will post something once I am finished.

Best,
DBCooper

Have you been able to identify the logo on the bottom left corner of this one? I've got most of it finished but don't know what the actual log is, right now I've just got something with a similar shape stuck on there.

Look here:

D01%20Tom%20Fallen%20Selective%20Service%20notice%20to%20appear%20for%20physical%20examination_001.jpg

trades council logo - Google Search

Hope this helps. May need to reconstruct the city in the lower loop. I believe it says "Columbus" like on the example with the "3".

Can anyone help me out with the SSR Seal. I have not been able to find any better Res copies of it.

Best,
DBCooper

Look here:

D01%20Tom%20Fallen%20Selective%20Service%20notice%20to%20appear%20for%20physical%20examination_001.jpg

trades council logo - Google Search

Hope this helps. May need to reconstruct the city in the lower loop. I believe it says "Columbus" like on the example with the "3".

Can anyone help me out with the SSR Seal. I have not been able to find any better Res copies of it.

Best,
DBCooper

Awesome, thanks.

I don't have a copy of the SSR logo yet. I won't have time during the weekend, but on Monday I can take a look at geting one put together.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back