Can't Really Mark Forums Read

Cephus

Master Member
This has been happening for at least the last day, but marking all forums read, I will come back a few minutes later and all of the forums are in the same state where I left them, they will show all of the same messages that I marked read as unread. I thought this might be a computer issue, so I logged on from a different device and it's the same thing. Might be something worth looking into.

This has been happening for at least the last day, but marking all forums read, I will come back a few minutes later and all of the forums are in the same state where I left them, they will show all of the same messages that I marked read as unread. I thought this might be a computer issue, so I logged on from a different device and it's the same thing. Might be something worth looking into.
I use that function all of the time and have not had that issue. Please try it with just one forum and see if it works.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back