Can't Really Mark Forums Read

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cephus

Sr Member
This has been happening for at least the last day, but marking all forums read, I will come back a few minutes later and all of the forums are in the same state where I left them, they will show all of the same messages that I marked read as unread. I thought this might be a computer issue, so I logged on from a different device and it's the same thing. Might be something worth looking into.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This has been happening for at least the last day, but marking all forums read, I will come back a few minutes later and all of the forums are in the same state where I left them, they will show all of the same messages that I marked read as unread. I thought this might be a computer issue, so I logged on from a different device and it's the same thing. Might be something worth looking into.
I use that function all of the time and have not had that issue. Please try it with just one forum and see if it works.