Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

BondtoStark

First off, thanks to everyone in this thread for your remarkable detective work. You've saved me so many hours of searching.

I produce internet videos for a living. After falling down the Tony Stark sunglasses rabbit hole I've decided to offset my crippling eyewear debt by producing a short documentary about eyewear in the MCU. I'll be interviewing some of the people who make the stuff (like Jason at Initium, naturally), but I'd also love to get some fan commentary as well. If you have a particularly rare set, a great story, or complete collection, I'd love to hear from you.
You did an amazing job. Very well done and informative. Thank you.

BondtoStark

Well I’ve finally been able to hit every post on this thread and I am truly impressed! I’m very excited to have found you all and sincerely look forward to trying to take part and contribute in some way. A lot to try to dissect. A lot to attempt to acquire!

If not improper to inquire, if any of you are aware of any currently available screen accurate (chassis) for the OP Corsair and/or Silhouette TNG, please PM me as it would be greatly appreciated!

Again, thank you all for the education! Looks like it’s back to school for me!!!

Lokirivera88

Well I’ve finally been able to hit every post on this thread and I am truly impressed! I’m very excited to have found you all and sincerely look forward to trying to take part and contribute in some way. A lot to try to dissect. A lot to attempt to acquire!

If not improper to inquire, if any of you are aware of any currently available screen accurate (chassis) for the OP Corsair and/or Silhouette TNG, please PM me as it would be greatly appreciated!

Again, thank you all for the education! Looks like it’s back to school for me!!!
A good replacement for the corsairs if you're interested is the Oliver peoples kallan they are still in production and look just like the corsairs

BondtoStark

A good replacement for the corsairs if you're interested is the Oliver peoples kallan they are still in production and look just like the corsairs
Thanks for reaching out! I’ll definitely take a look at those. Unfortunately, I’m kinda stuck on attempting screen accuracy. But, one never knows. Thanks again.