Tony Stark's shirt in Iron Man 3 poster?

What blue compression shirt?

There's a shirt that he wears with the white undershirt that looks dark blue. But in the pictures I'm finding now it looks like it might just be a t-shirt. If the shirt on this week's Entertainment Weekly is the Falke and not a different one, there's also a "Stark Industries" logo printed at the bottom left-hand side of the shirt.

Just a reminder... all buying and selling needs to take place in the Junkyard forum. Thanks.

Just a reminder... all buying and selling needs to take place in the Junkyard forum. Thanks.

I don't want to step on any toes... since I am not really selling anything I didn't want to open a for sale thread... no prices have been mentioned here. I am just organizing a buy from an overseas vendor. However, like I said I don't want to violate any rules so since you suggested it I will open a FS thread in the JunkYard. Sorry if I was walking the fence on this one. ;)

Just came back from seeing IM3 again. The undershirt is definitely that long sleeve grey falke with the sleeves cut at the elbow. No hem at the sleeve, they just cut em off with scissors.

I think he/she is referring to the dark blue thermal shirt with the waffle pattern.

Not to bring it up again but I too am looking for this Shirt the blue one he is wearing when sitting with the MK42. Any leads on this?

17662829665980377701518.jpg

Without any distinguishing design cues, I think it's just a couple of simple shirts. A waffle-texture white thermal sweatshirt, and a well fitted navy tee shirt.

I think you could replicate the look with a quick trip to the mall.

I think it is the Blue shirt that is a thermal shirt with the waffle pattern. Looks like the sleeves were cut off on that shirt too. The white shirt looks like a tight fitting smooth longlseeve shirt that was cut off at the elbow and in that image it looks like the ends are rolled up under itself.

I agree that you should be able to find a set of regular shirts to replicate the look fairly accurately. As IronManiac pointed out, there are no unique markings or designs to the shirts and with so many brands and cuts or this type of shirt it would be fairly difficult to find out what kind it is. You would need someone that worked on the film and could look at the tag if it is still there.

I think it is the Blue shirt that is a thermal shirt with the waffle pattern. Looks like the sleeves were cut off on that shirt too. The white shirt looks like a tight fitting smooth longlseeve shirt that was cut off at the elbow and in that image it looks like the ends are rolled up under itself.

I agree that you should be able to find a set of regular shirts to replicate the look fairly accurately. As IronManiac pointed out, there are no unique markings or designs to the shirts and with so many brands and cuts or this type of shirt it would be fairly difficult to find out what kind it is. You would need someone that worked on the film and could look at the tag if it is still there.

Was looking through my Iron Man 3 art book and found a big close up photo. It looks like the blue shirt is ribbed, not waffle pattern, and the white undershirt is a very lightweight, form fitting fabric that's just been folded up on his biceps.

photo-8.jpg

You can kinda make out the ribbing. sorry for the crappy pic.

So I just received my Falke Dayton, and after a bit of surfing I noticed they come with side abdomen reflective strips and without. The one RDJ wears in the movie does NOT come with side reflective stripes. Just FYI for those who are obsessed with screen accuracy.

Does anyone know a place that still sells the women's Dayton shirt? I've tried everywhere I can think of and nothing is available! X.x

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back