Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Norway

Hi! went to the premiere for the Iron Man 3 movie yesterday(Apr - 26 - 2013)
instantly fell in love with the sunglasses Tony Stark was wering.
Today i found myself trying to find them, but with no sucsess :/
hopefully you guys can help :)?

040813_ironman3clipfeat-600x450.jpg

he ued two types i think these (the blue) and some red ones.

i am also looking for these... Initium Eyewear told that they were providing tony stark sunglasses but couldn't find it yet

what kind of box did yours come packaged in? I picked up a pair too, didn't pay that much though.. but they are pretty pricey!IMAG1070.jpg

Luxury Eyesight is one authorized retailer. You can purchase these frames from any Matsuda retailer. To find the one nearest you, go to their site - Matsuda Eyewear and email them a request. They will respond to you with the nearest retailer where you can go in and try them on before you drop that kind of cash. The orange ones you are referring to are the M3023 in Matte black and matte gold. They have an orangish brown tinted lense. They may have out a different lens in them for the movie, but that is also something to discuss with the retailers.

They do retail for $500, so if you got them for any less then you must've just lucked out on a good eBay auction or something. Congrats to you haha. Mine came from optical shop of aspen, and they have the same box, if that is what you were asking.

Props on your eBay skills :)

Ktle, does yours look like the picture that are on the retail site or do they look like mine that are kinda darker, I know the blue is not as bright as what you see on the retail sites, mine actually looks like the ones he is wearing when he is talking to the reporters, the shields are a darker color than bright blue. It was a fluke that I found these on ebay, I was browsing it one day and saw these and bidded on them and won sorta by accident, I was bidding on them for my husband who likes to do Tony Stark. So I guess I got lucky.

Last edited:
Ktle, does yours look like the picture that are on the retail site or do they look like mine that are kinda darker, I know the blue is not as bright as what you see on the retail sites, mine actually looks like the ones he is wearing when he is talking to the reporters, the shields are a darker color than bright blue. It was a fluke that I found these on ebay, I was browsing it one day and saw these and bidded on them and won sorta by accident, I was bidding on them for my husband who likes to do Tony Stark. So I guess I got lucky.

MOD EDIT: Personal info removed by request.

Yeah, they are not as bright as the image. That is why I was saying people should go into an optical shop and try them on before ordering them online. Because they do look a little different then pictures on Matsuda's site and on Luxury Eyesight page.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back