building a suit

studmuffin

I 've realized how difficult it is to have a custom made suit done for you. So i"m going to attempt to build my own predator suit. I want to know where I can find detailed instructions on how to build one tho. I have no idea where to start? Any suggestions?

Do a little searching in the Huntorials section my friend.. All you need has been logged over the years. A single post instruction doesn't really exist since there are many methods. Just get to reading for a day or so and you might find some tips to get you on your way

Do a little searching in the Huntorials section my friend.. All you need has been logged over the years. A single post instruction doesn't really exist since there are many methods. Just get to reading for a day or so and you might find some tips to get you on your way

Sweet, will do. Thanks for the info!!

I 've realized how difficult it is to have a custom made suit done for you. So i"m going to attempt to build my own predator suit. I want to know where I can find detailed instructions on how to build one tho. I have no idea where to start? Any suggestions?

I believe making your own is always the best bet, it gives you something positive to do and keeps one out of trouble. But the main question is how much work are you willing to do or partake in said venture of making a suit. Both Luke (NightmarePredator) & PredatrHuntr are great examples and of course there are other methods as well just really depends on you. How much work your willing to do for your suit. and how much money and time you have on you as well.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back