Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

For the record. No I am not purposely ignoring anyone. I fact people message me daily here or on Facebook and I try to get to every single one. But. I also have an ACTUAL job as does Bryan. And for me last week was very busy.

the reveal boards are in with the fabricator now that made the clamp cards. Helper boards have passed QC now and so we have a complete batch of those.

To my knowledge I _believe_ the reveal board fabricators stated 4 ish weeks but I have to go back and check.

Hello guys, since Wednesday, I have this message, is that normal? I have nothing to do? Thx
Capture2.JPG

You guys are seeing labels generated, aka boxes being prepped.
You will not see the pickup/origin scan until February. Lewis is trying to get ahead of the curve (another 300 hilts) which are still in route to him for packing. Remember he is 1 person working under strict lock-down right now.

As far as the UH trade-ins... I empathize. If you haven’t already gotten a hold of Lewis at 7Chambers to confirm it is in motion or delayed somehow... whatever end might be in question I’d want confirmation too (yours, email server, saberbay, saberbays email, Lewis, 7Chambers, or the parcel service, etc)

I don’t personally have visibility on the trade-in logistics but I will poke Lewis to double check the users in this thread who are trade in (I believe it’s primarily under name and email not RPF username?)

My best recommendation is to email Lewis if you have it or follow up through the 7Chambers website chat; question box.
Again, I’ll poke him regarding those I see waiting

Aka:
Gregatron
bluecoyote
DarthSkykiller
Ron
Conranc
NCC1027
JoeSheep
cphaeng
willo42
Are there more waiting on trade in updates or tracking at this point? I want to make sure I know who is still waiting too.
Malaki Skywalker

onderon
No not ignoring, on my end I’ve been swamped with workload at my dayjob, helping my wife navigate stress as an anxious person with her job after layoffs have been mentioned, and familial duress. I won’t go into too much detail but covid claimed three lives dear to me and my family these past few weeks. I want to emphasize that this project is incredibly important to me and I know it is also for Adam and Lewis and making sure our customers are satisfied is a huge priority; but there have been some things that are eminent and take precedence so I do apologize for the delays in response... :(

Trust me if I could be 100% on this 100% of the time that sounds much more fun than reality right now... suffice to say, we are doing the best we can collectively... and I am, we are, deeply invested in making sure that all our friends and customers are surprised and satisfied by what we provide.
(And most importantly that every customer’s order or trade-in is comprehensively completed on our promises) ... I want to make sure that in my view that happens regardless of any context or delay

Last edited:
No, I am not on this run. My phone went screwy and created a post unintentionally. Sorry for that, but I am definitely planning to get one in the future! Awesome work!

Aka:
Gregatron
Foe Hammer
bluecoyote
DarthSkykiller

Are there more waiting on trade in updates or tracking at this point? I want to make sure I know who is still waiting too.
Malaki Skywalker

onderon
No not ignoring, on my end I’ve been swamped with workload at my dayjob, helping my wife navigate stress as an anxious person with her job after layoffs have been mentioned, and familial duress. I won’t go into too much detail but covid claimed three lives dear to me and my family these past few weeks. I want to emphasize that this project is incredibly important to me and I know it is also for Adam and Lewis and making sure our customers are satisfied is a huge priority; but there have been some things that are eminent and take precedence so I do apologize for the delays in response... :(

Trust me if I could be 100% on this 100% of the time that sounds much more fun than reality right now... suffice to say, we are doing the best we can collectively... and I am, we are, deeply invested in making sure that all our friends and customers are surprised and satisfied by what we provide.
(And most importantly that every customers order or trade-in is comprehensively complete based on our promises)

Aka:
Gregatron
Foe Hammer
bluecoyote
DarthSkykiller

Malaki Skywalker

onderon

(And most importantly that every customer’s order or trade-in is comprehensively completed on our promises) ... I want to make sure that in my view that happens regardless of any context or delay
I'm still waiting for a notification too.

I have to stress I'm not at all in a hurry to get my hilt. Just want to make sure I'm still accounted for :)

Thanks for checking in though BRRogers (y)

Aka:
Gregatron
bluecoyote
DarthSkykiller
Ron
Conranc
NCC1027
Malaki Skywalker

onderon

As I'm always saying, if its June then its June if its 2022 then its 2022, but the info gotta come from you guys. Thanks for sharing, take care.

It has not happened yet. We have not priced yet until we have costs but it should be substantially cheaper than the FX due to fewer parts and the fact they are solid and require less CNC operations. So it should be pretty inexpensive. We will certainly post notice here in the RPF and other places when we have more info. We are just focusing on the other in-flight efforts first.
Count me in when you offer the static display hilt without the FX ability as I would be just doing a shelf display.

You guys are seeing labels generated, aka boxes being prepped.
You will not see the pickup/origin scan until February. Lewis is trying to get ahead of the curve (another 300 hilts) which are still in route to him for packing. Remember he is 1 person working under strict lock-down right now.

As far as the UH trade-ins... I empathize. If you haven’t already gotten a hold of Lewis at 7Chambers to confirm it is in motion or delayed somehow... whatever end might be in question I’d want confirmation too (yours, email server, saberbay, saberbays email, Lewis, 7Chambers, or the parcel service, etc)

I don’t personally have visibility on the trade-in logistics but I will poke Lewis to double check the users in this thread who are trade in (I believe it’s primarily under name and email not RPF username?)

My best recommendation is to email Lewis if you have it or follow up through the 7Chambers website chat; question box.
Again, I’ll poke him regarding those I see waiting
Hummm, ok I understand, for me, it's the "MoM elite kit" of January 15th that has to be sent at the beginning of February.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back