Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

I saw in the clamp card thread that you had been planning a run of static hero hilts, has that happened? If not, what would the approximate cost of that be?

Thanks for the great work you've done!

I saw in the clamp card thread that you had been planning a run of static hero hilts, has that happened? If not, what would the approximate cost of that be?

Thanks for the great work you've done!

It has not happened yet. We have not priced yet until we have costs but it should be substantially cheaper than the FX due to fewer parts and the fact they are solid and require less CNC operations. So it should be pretty inexpensive. We will certainly post notice here in the RPF and other places when we have more info. We are just focusing on the other in-flight efforts first.

I jumped in the 2nd run and ordered an elite kit! So happy my "idealized" KR/OR hero is getting soon a twin sister with this beautiful MoM hilt. Thanks to veracitylabs and to all the guys who made this hilt possible.

By the way: I was reading that it's kinda hard to find out which one is the canon arrow plate... So my question: is the canon arrow plate pre installed or is it the idealized one? Anybody knows?

My KR Hero waiting unpatiently for the MoM hilt:

FB_IMG_1610127238308.jpg

Best regards!

Thanks for the great hilt. After the headache that was DHL, my kit arrived yesterday. Hit the aluminum neck and rails with antique gold this morning. Came out really well. Thanks again guys.

JediJohn-
For the non-aluminum pieces I used Cape Cod polishing cloths. You can find them on amazon for like $10. Easy to use, work pretty well. After sanding the clamp card I lightly wiped the cloth on the top side and it cleaned it up nice. Then applied a very light coat of Rustoleum clear to the top side of the card

37E0C74F-9341-41CB-8DC3-927B59F37CB4.jpeg1702552A-CD2F-4CC2-9DF6-3155832C7AC0.png

Hi,
According to Lewis the reveals will be remade in the US so I assume these will not be ‘fast follow packages’ or happen at all anytime soon, or am I wrong?
We're using the guys that did my clamp card PCBs (my guys the vintage wizards)
They have a great turn-around and obviously excellent quality, and better yet won't be effected by Chinese new year (no lead time for substrate to come in)

Should be much quicker relative to the last set of pcbs that weren't done correctly

I've finally had time to sit down and go through the kit in detail. What I have looks FANTASTIC. Seriously great job Verity Cosplay and BRRogers, you should be proud of everything you've accomplished. I am missing the following though:
  • Idealized triangle plate (I think, like for the others, it's hard to tell. I tried to measure with some calipers and the red is slightly lower, if I measured correctly)
  • 7/8" adapter (I have both emitter plates, just not the adapter visible in JediJohn182's picture
  • Reveal board (as expected)
  • Helper board (as expected)
It helped to list out all the parts from the 7chambers listing and check each one off, these elite kits are so extensive that I was having trouble keeping everything straight.

Still no tracking number or updates yet for my trade-in. Still waiting patiently, jealous of you folks who received theirs already!

So insofar as I know... the last trade in trackings are being entered (the hilts have shipped but processing the customer order of trade in to the tracking for emailing is work Lewis is tirelessly going through).

I am checking in with Lewis constantly on this but rest assured Lewis is trying to get the tracking to everyone.

I am waiting for GMT to wake up and I'll get another update from him.

So insofar as I know... the last trade in trackings are being entered (the hilts have shipped but processing the customer order of trade in to the tracking for emailing is work Lewis is tirelessly going through).

I am checking in with Lewis constantly on this but rest assured Lewis is trying to get the tracking to everyone.

Thank you very much!
I am looking forward to having the MoM Hero (I am one of the Trade In).

Not worried in any way but so jealous to see fellows with theirs

Thanks for the great hilt. After the headache that was DHL, my kit arrived yesterday. Hit the aluminum neck and rails with antique gold this morning. Came out really well. Thanks again guys.

JediJohn-
For the non-aluminum pieces I used Cape Cod polishing cloths. You can find them on amazon for like $10. Easy to use, work pretty well. After sanding the clamp card I lightly wiped the cloth on the top side and it cleaned it up nice. Then applied a very light coat of Rustoleum clear to the top side of the card

View attachment 1412549View attachment 1412550
Looks fantastic! Could you share a link to the paint you used for the windvane? I thought I got the right one but it turned out to look more like copper when applied ...

Looks fantastic! Could you share a link to the paint you used for the windvane? I thought I got the right one but it turned out to look more like copper when applied ...
I don’t have a link, but here is a picture. It’s Ace Hardware brand metallic antique gold. The number on the can is ACE 17011. It’s the paint recommended by Anakin Starkiller, Halliwax, etc.
Just 3 or 4 light coats 5-10 minutes apart seemed to work for me. Note, I’ve found the look can really change depending on the light. Look directly under a light and you’ll see that bright gold color, otherwise it does look a bit more orange/copper. Hope that helps.
1919C057-99A5-4459-BC21-92FEF1AAD4EF.jpeg

Anything new to share from Lewis regarding the last trade-ins?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back