Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

People who will receive their orders soon in the EU.

It seems to me that EU DHL will make me pay my local VAT, duty fee and service fee upon receiving my order since UK left the EU and now they are falling under the same process like any other 3rd countries outside the EU.

I thought based on the Brexit deal that we shouldn't fall under these terms so now I am a little confused.

Please let me know if you are living within the EU and you are about to receive your order do you have to pay these extra fees and taxes also or it was totally free for you to receive the package?

Thanks

Mine arrived in Australia this morning, super fast and very unexpected as the estimate was for next Monday, and the pickup was only a couple days ago. It’s beautiful in person, I admit to spending my lunch break gazing haha

People who will receive their orders soon in the EU.

It seems to me that EU DHL will make me pay my local VAT, duty fee and service fee upon receiving my order since UK left the EU and now they are falling under the same process like any other 3rd countries outside the EU.

I thought based on the Brexit deal that we shouldn't fall under these terms so now I am a little confused.

Please let me know if you are living within the EU and you are about to receive your order do you have to pay these extra fees and taxes also or it was totally free for you to receive the package?

Thanks
Brexit meant that UK is not part of the EU VAT scheme anymore, so EU customers are liable to pay the VAT of their country when importing items in from the UK.

The deal doesn't replace being part of the Single Market or Customs Union, so unfortunately these new charges are always a possibility in some transactions. Mainland GB (not Northern Ireland) is a 3rd country now, even with a trade deal in place.

British people are getting rather surprised by Dutch border guards confiscating their food now... I'll leave it there before I skirt close to a political post and get into trouble.

Netherlands page of DHL but accurate for all EU customers:

Last edited:
Can someone verify the date these were handed over to DHL? Status on my order remains unchanged (awaiting pickup). DHL customer service is insisting they have not received it and is asking me to verify the date they should have received the product. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Brexit meant that UK is not part of the EU VAT scheme anymore, so EU customers are liable to pay the VAT of their country when importing items in from the UK.

The deal doesn't replace being part of the Single Market or Customs Union, so unfortunately these new charges are always a possibility in some transactions. Mainland GB (not Northern Ireland) is a 3rd country now, even with a trade deal in place.

British people are getting rather surprised by Dutch border guards confiscating their food now... I'll leave it there before I skirt close to a political post and get into trouble.

Netherlands page of DHL but accurate for all EU customers:

Yes I thought (hoped?) that the free trade deal will mean free of Duty fee and VAT also. :/

Can someone verify the date these were handed over to DHL? Status on my order remains unchanged (awaiting pickup). DHL customer service is insisting they have not received it and is asking me to verify the date they should have received the product. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

As I know it was 6th of January or +-1 day. But Lewis would know the right exact dates. There were delays with the EU shippings because some customs paperwork were missing and some data was not right. I get my package tomorrow but I still dont know how much I need to pay. It wont be cheap.

Yes I thought (hoped?) that the free trade deal will mean free of Duty fee and VAT also. :/
Yep, a lot of people here in the UK thought that too.

Unfortunately the VAT scheme is seperate from customs fees, so that is something businesses and customers will need to factor in now.

Yes, all parcels went last week. DHL asked for additional paperwork, as prior to brexit, everything was paperless invoices.

Anyone charged VAT at checkout in the EU needs to contact Lewis, and we will refund the VAT costs paid.

1F583444-FB72-4040-8713-982A2F7F135E.jpeg

Looks like my package was returned to sender and I’ve since got a new shipping number not yet picked up? I’m in Ireland

Yes, all parcels went last week. DHL asked for additional paperwork, as prior to brexit, everything was paperless invoices.

Anyone charged VAT at checkout in the EU needs to contact Lewis, and we will refund the VAT costs paid.
Yes. It was all over the news everywhere here that every export/import shipping will need extra paperwork after 31st of December.

My elite package arrived Friday. As far as I can tell, all I am missing (beyond the obvious boards) is the idealized arrow plate and the set screw for the blade on at least my second emitter bell (I still can't get the static emitter plate off the other bell to check that one :/ ). Great hilt kit, I am loving it! I unfortunately don't have the right tools for the tri-ring. Can't wait for the crystal chamber and chassis and installation :)

Got mine today and aside from the missing idealized triangle plated, everything was perfect! Thank you guys for the amazing saber and I look forward to more of your work in the future! Here it is next to my V2... Still working on that one as I was going for how it looked during filming over the current condition of the prop.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• PXL_20210113_234417697~2.jpg
    PXL_20210113_234417697~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
Just got my elite kit in today! I love it! However, I have two canon grenade sections, and I am also missing the idealized arrow plate and blade retention set screw, as seems pretty much everyone.
I recieved my Elite MoM of all Heroes saber today. Very well packaged, designed, built and looks great. However I am missing a few things and have one thing extra (sort of). Obviously I do not have the helper board or the reveal board so in addition to those I am missing...

1 blade retention set screw (the one on the other bell cup is present)
The idealized arrow face plate
7/8" blade adapter (not the 7/8" emitter faceplate, just the blade adapter)

The other item I am missing is the canon grenade section and that is because I was sent two idealized grenade sections. Not a problem for me as I wanted idealized anyway so I consider that one a win, lol. Everything else appears to be accounted for and I'm stoked to have it.
Looks like I got your canon grenade section and you got my idealized! LOL.

Probably, lol.

I have a feeling a lot of you are also missing the 7/8" blade adapter (not to be confused with the emitter top plate that has a 7/8" dia. hole in it) as I'm not seeing it in any of the pics posted so far.

Just got my elite kit in today! I love it! However, I have two canon grenade sections, and I am also missing the idealized arrow plate and blade retention set screw, as seems pretty much everyone.

Looks like I got your canon grenade section and you got my idealized! LOL.

I don't recall if you PM'd me (I have to go look, but you should absolutely contact Lewis via the store so he can link to your order)... we'll get you straightened.

what we MAY do is have folks ship their extras to either me or Bryan if in the US or Lewis if in Europe and manage swap outs as they come in. We are still discussing how to sort these. But definitely contact Lewis and he'll get you an idealized on it way to you.

Hopefully my Standard Kit won't have anything missing (I feel very fortunate I just ordered a Standard Kit). Although I still haven't got my package, it is sitting in customs, at least I had to pay 76.5 GBP (/104 USD/86 EUR) extra, thanks to the very delayed shipping and Brexit. I got compensated by Lewis and I thank him for that, but DHL should compensate for his deficit because of this.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Yeah, this is what makes me think DHL won't be delivering directly to me - as of right now the tracking's been updated as "delivering today"...but it's in Denver, CO. So unless something weird's about to go down, I'm assuming they're going to hand it over to USPS in Denver.

Which means I'll have no idea when it actually gets here, and I don't check my mailbox on a daily basis. :confused:

Hmmm. Yeah, this is what makes me think DHL won't be delivering directly to me - as of right now the tracking's been updated as "delivering today"...but it's in Denver, CO. So unless something weird's about to go down, I'm assuming they're going to hand it over to USPS in Denver.

Which means I'll have no idea when it actually gets here, and I don't check my mailbox on a daily basis. :confused:
You never know... mine went from being in Ohio on Tuesday to delivered Wednesday without saying anything other than "Handed off to courier" on Wednesday morning.

I would keep an eye out for it!

Last edited:

If you have a DHL account you can subscribe to receive text messages and/or emails. In my experience the "Delivered" message usually arrives within minutes of the actual delivery. You can also request that they leave the packages without signature rather than leaving a notice.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back